• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Anybody to help? I have changed system Timezone, and timezone in business settings yet the date and time still comes wrong. The date shown on ultimate pos is a day ahead with wrong time, even though the timezone is set correctly.
I changed PHP timezone in WAMP server too.

Kindly help.

Last edited:
Merhaba Ultimatepos'ta demo giriş sayfası oluşturmak istiyorum. Kullanıcı: admin, şifre: admin olacaktır, ancak kişi bunu değiştiremeyecektir.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Lütfen paylaşın
İçeri girdim, inceledim ve beğendim. Demoda şifreyi değiştirmeyi denedim ama işe yaramadı. Ben de bunu yapmak istiyorum. Yardım edebilir misin

Lütfen paylaşın
İçeri girdim, inceledim ve beğendim. Demoda şifreyi değiştirmeyi denedim ama işe yaramadı. Ben de bunu yapmak istiyorum. Yardım edebilir misin

Lütfen paylaşın

ever tried writing sub units in unit columns in excel format?
Because the sub unit uses more than 1 unit in 1 product, I tried to fill it (in unit columns) in the format:

1. pcs, box = error
2. pcs|box = error

All error messages say that the unit (pcs,box or pcs|box) does not yet exist, please create it first.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about sub units, not secondary units.

Example:
I made a "Box" unit which was defined as containing 10 "PCS" in the ABC product.
Simply put: 1 Box = 10 PCS

So, when a buyer wants to buy "1 box" of ABC products, the cashier just has to select the "box" sub unit at the POS and the price will automatically be equivalent to 10 PCS.

If I add/edit products one by one and fill in the "SUB UNIT" form, then all the steps above when selling on the POS menu can be carried out.

The problem is, it will be a headache if there are thousands of products. That's why I'm asking this (import feature). Thank you for responding 🙏

Reactions: TechBrain
Because the sub unit uses more than 1 unit in 1 product, I tried to fill it (in unit columns) in the format:

1. pcs, box = error
2. pcs|box = error

All error messages say that the unit (pcs,box or pcs|box) does not yet exist, please create it first.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about sub units, not secondary units.

Example:
I made a "Box" unit which was defined as containing 10 "PCS" in the ABC product.
Simply put: 1 Box = 10 PCS

So, when a buyer wants to buy "1 box" of ABC products, the cashier just has to select the "box" sub unit at the POS and the price will automatically be equivalent to 10 PCS.

If I add/edit products one by one and fill in the "SUB UNIT" form, then all the steps above when selling on the POS menu can be carried out.

The problem is, it will be a headache if there are thousands of products. That's why I'm asking this (import feature). Thank you for responding 🙏
I have multiple units in product module you can set price for per unit and barcode for per units

I have multiple units in product module you can set price for per unit and barcode for per units
The version without this module is also what I want, only there is no mass import feature for sub-units.

Does your module have an import feature for multiple units? So users don't need to edit one by one.

The version without this module is also what I want, only there is no mass import feature for sub-units.

Does your module have an import feature for multiple units? So users don't need to edit one by one.
We can do it sir in multiple units system.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock