• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Can anyone please guide how to integrate whatsapp with it. I don't found any method.
Method that work in localhost.
Thanks in advance.

yes two ways to send whatsapp message from upos (there are many otherways too) use dreamcaster modules connect to wasender and send message or stackpost's waziper and send messages
brother ur whatsapp module giving me 500 error. i added detail in json file but no help. using pos version 5.4

How to by default hide columns in stock report and how to change position of the columns in the view and stock report

Reactions: TechBrain
is there any body here cab can modify to get show purchase price and wholesale price (group prices) while searching in sale

and add group pricing to add purchase row where (currently only selling price shows i want the existing group pricing to added from purchase screen) pls kindly pm or sendmail to [email protected] i will pay for your help
did you find a solutions to this , showing group prices on purchase line ,
kindly share with me,

Module Name Customer Due list location based and send sms reminder

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 00.47.10_7d335918.png
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 00.47.10_7d335918.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 64
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 00.48.08_bca2ab9f.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-08 at 00.48.08_bca2ab9f.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 64
Anyone knows how to apply custom theme?
Is not easy, you need to change a lot(A LOT) things. Thats why the developer of ultimate pos just adjust a few things in style. If you want to change it, for example with another template, you need to work a lot

Reactions: ultranoob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Limon Hassan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock