• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download

Ultimate POS v4.5-nulled by johnc​

POS.jpg

Change Log:
  1. NEW: Add expense from pos screen
  2. FIX: Opening balance logic changes in customer/supplier ledger
  3. FIX: Cash register sale total issue when previous sales date is selected.
  4. FIX: Minimum sell price validation added in add sale (now works same as POS sales)
  5. FIX: Import contact business name when customer fixed.
  6. FIX: 409 error on contact update in some servers fixed
  7. FIX: Payment account debit credit sides swapped
  8. FIX: Convert draft to final exception handling issue fixed
  9. FIX: Datatable action dropdown issue fixed
NOTE: If using Repair module or API module or Digital Catalog module, then after updating UltimatePOS to V4.5, also update these modules.

I was not willing to null this version because when everyone is started protecting there resources why I waste my time and energy? But due to strong request of some users I am again providing you nulled version here without any password protection.

Last edited:

Ultimate POS v4.5-nulled by johnc​

I was not willing to null this version because when everyone is started protectiong there resources why I waste my time and energy? But due to strong request of some users I am again providing you nulled version here without any password protection.
Thanks for the altruistic effort.

Cheers!!!

"And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable"

POS.jpg

Ultimate POS - Best ERP, Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing Application v4.5 (NULLED)

Download Link

ZIP Password

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 90 days since registration, and now you have 606.​

Hidden text, you need have 3 resources, now you have 0 resources.

????​

Hii, Is anyone facing an issue with Login with Error :
These credentials do not match our records. ?

Code:
APP_NAME="Ultimate POS"
APP_TITLE=""
APP_ENV="live"
APP_KEY=base64:W8UqtE9LHZW+gRag78o4BCbN1M0w4HdaIFdLqHJ/9PA=
APP_DEBUG=true
APP_LOG_LEVEL=debug
APP_URL=https://www.hwadit.org/ps/public
APP_LOCALE=en
APP_TIMEZONE="Asia/Kolkata"

ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES=
ALLOW_REGISTRATION=true

LOG_CHANNEL=stack

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=localhost
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE="DatabaseName"
DB_USERNAME="UserName"
DB_PASSWORD="Password"

BROADCAST_DRIVER=pusher
CACHE_DRIVER=file
SESSION_DRIVER=file
QUEUE_CONNECTION=sync

REDIS_HOST=127.0.0.1
REDIS_PASSWORD=null
REDIS_PORT=6379

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=smtp.mailtrap.io
MAIL_PORT=2525
MAIL_USERNAME=null
MAIL_PASSWORD=null
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=null
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=
MAIL_FROM_NAME=

PUSHER_APP_ID=
PUSHER_APP_KEY=
PUSHER_APP_SECRET=
PUSHER_APP_CLUSTER=

ENVATO_PURCHASE_CODE=
MAC_LICENCE_CODE=

BACKUP_DISK="local"
DROPBOX_ACCESS_TOKEN=

#Configuration details for superadmin modules

#Stripe payment details for superadmin module
STRIPE_PUB_KEY=
STRIPE_SECRET_KEY=

#PayPal payment details for superadmin module
PAYPAL_MODE=sandbox

#PayPal Setting & API Credentials - sandbox
PAYPAL_SANDBOX_API_USERNAME=
PAYPAL_SANDBOX_API_PASSWORD=
PAYPAL_SANDBOX_API_SECRET=

#PayPal Setting & API Credentials - live
PAYPAL_LIVE_API_USERNAME=
PAYPAL_LIVE_API_PASSWORD=
PAYPAL_LIVE_API_SECRET=

#Razor pay API credentials
RAZORPAY_KEY_ID=
RAZORPAY_KEY_SECRET=

#Pesapal API details
PESAPAL_CONSUMER_KEY=
PESAPAL_CONSUMER_SECRET=
PESAPAL_CURRENCY=KES
PESAPAL_LIVE=false
GOOGLE_MAP_API_KEY=

#Paystack API details
PAYSTACK_PUBLIC_KEY=
PAYSTACK_SECRET_KEY=
PAYSTACK_PAYMENT_URL=https://api.paystack.co
MERCHANT_EMAIL="${MAIL_USERNAME}"

#Flutterwave API details
FLUTTERWAVE_PUBLIC_KEY=
FLUTTERWAVE_SECRET_KEY=
FLUTTERWAVE_ENCRYPTION_KEY=
This is a file and I am sure of the database data, knowing that I modified it to publish it, but the file on the site contains the database data
Did you find the solution to fix it ? cause I'm also having the same issue

Hi Guys,

After updating from Version 4.3 to Version 4.4, on the Dashboard I don't know why I am getting the error shown in the marked part on the image. It's supposed to be the title for Pending Shipments details.

Screenshot_1.png
Language translation for Variable pending_shipment is missing resources/language in en folder

If you keep on doing this a lot of people will not visit this site anymore.
We all come here to share what others don't have. So why must you upload a file and put password on it and not wanting to disclose the password?

Meanwhile there are other platforms you can visit and get these files free too without a password on the zip file...
Very soon a lot of people will move away from your site. Remember you need the number of your audience to grow.

Guys if you want a nulled version of 4.5 without any password use the bellow link

Last edited:
Hello friends, first of all congratulate you for what you are doing, I came here looking for how to eliminate decimals in the reports and I found a complete community, I really congratulate you.
I need some help, I need to remove the decimals from the order reports, I already did it for the tickets and the POS, but they still appear in the order reports and packing sheets, someone knows that I have to modify to no longer see no decimal in any place?

If you keep on doing this a lot of people will not visit this site anymore.
We all come here to share what others don't have. So why must you upload a file and put password on it and not wanting to disclose the password?

Meanwhile there are other platforms you can visit and get these files free too without a password on the zip file...
Very soon a lot of people will move away from your site. Remember you need the number of your audience to grow.

Guys if you want a nulled version of 4.5 without any password use the bellow link
installing this script stuck at permission 775 . anyone can help ?

You can try changing the folder permissions to 777
during installation they were asked to copy file into .env.example.
And I also property make the folder full permission on window 10 but it it cant not change. do you have picture to show ?

during installation they were asked to copy file into .env.example.
And I also property make the folder full permission on window 10 but it it cant not change. do you have picture to show ?
You are misinterpreting the instructions, you must create a file called .env in the root folder of your script installation (usually C: \ wamp64 \ www \ ultimatepos) with the content that the installation indicates, the folder permissions in windows are established removing the "read only" box in the folder properties where you are installing your script

You are misinterpreting the instructions, you must create a file called .env in the root folder of your script installation (usually C: \ wamp64 \ www \ ultimatepos) with the content that the installation indicates, the folder permissions in windows are established removing the "read only" box in the folder properties where you are installing your script
I already copy the .env file from the installed script and paste it into the .env to overwrite, and set the script folder to full control permission, but it still not work stuck at last process of installing :(

• Love
Reactions: thienphuc2611
I already copy the .env file from the installed script and paste it into the .env to overwrite, and set the script folder to full control permission, but it still not work stuck at last process of installing :(
Are you using wampserver? If that is the case, you must create a virtualhost pointing to the folder where you are installing your script BEFORE starting the installation of your script

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock