• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TruelySell - On-demand Service Marketplace, nearby Service Finder and Bookings Web, Android and iOS

TruelySell - On-demand Service Marketplace, nearby Service Finder and Bookings Web, Android and iOS v2.3.4 Untouched

No permission to download
And the same persists? If yes, pls kindly reach out to your hosting provider for a solution because the script is working fine. i did everything settings on the files successfully without any error.
Yeaqh still am having that issue,Its my own vps am using aapanel as my control panel.Majority of scripts work fine unless for the sripts which require cloudlinux

Pls have anyone here successfully setup paystack on this script?

I keep receiving an error message "Enter a valid key" as a user.

I have already setup the live secret and public key in my admin dashboard, but once I login as a user to test it, it keep telling me to enter a valid key.

Pls did anyone here know the solution to this error?

currently my php version is also 8
Something is wrong somewhere, bcus i am using the script without any issue. The only issue I am having with the script the paystack payment method that's not working, but other things are working perfectly. Pls can u create another database, make sure u upload the truelysell.sql file using your phpmyadmin, then go that config.php and databse.php and reupdate the current database details u created. and make u are uploading the truelysell.sql file to the right database

Where did you host your site?
hello @thebacord first of all thank you so much for guiding me, even though my issue didn't get resolved but thank you for putting the effort, it means a lot to me and i appreciate it. 🙏 Much thanks to @Babak & whole babiato team too for running this platform and bringing all of us together.

@thebacord i will talk to my hosting provider(A2 Hosting) and let you know if this error got solved & that would help others too.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock