• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Qixer - Multi-Vendor On demand Service Marketplace and Service Finder

Qixer - Multi-Vendor On demand Service Marketplace and Service Finder V2.3.0 Not Nulled

No permission to download
Proxybunker updated Qixer - Multi-Vendor On demand Service Marketplace and Service Finder with a new update entry:

Qixer - Multi-Vendor On demand Handyman Service Marketplace and Service Finder V2.1.0 - Not Nulled

Date : February 28th, 2024

Version: 2.1.0

[fixed] cashfree payment api issue fix
[fixed] seller service api issue fix
[fixed] api service filter issue fix
[fixed] subscription payment issue fix

[added] Wallet Settings added
[added] Apple social login added

Read the rest of this update entry...

Proxybunker updated Qixer - Multi-Vendor On demand Service Marketplace and Service Finder with a new update entry:

Qixer - Multi-Vendor On demand Handyman Service Marketplace and Service Finder

Date: February 28th, 2024

Version: 2.2.0

[fixed] cash-free payment API issue fix
[fixed] seller service API issue fix
[fixed] API service filter issue fix

Qixer - Multi-Vendor On demand Handyman Service Marketplace and Service Finder V2.2.0

Date: February 28th, 2024

Version: 2.2.0

[fixed] cash-free payment API issue fix
[fixed] seller service API issue fix
[fixed] API service filter issue fix

Thanks A Lot For Your Contribution Sir, I Here Seen Like Facing A Bug On SMTP Setting

Expected response code "250/251/252" but got code "550", with message "550-"Your IP: 198.54.114.63 : Your domain nazmul.xgenious.com is not allowed in 550 header From"".

Did You Have Any Solution For It

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-03 112843.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-03 112843.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Thanks A Lot For Your Contribution Sir, I Here Seen Like Facing A Bug On SMTP Setting

Expected response code "250/251/252" but got code "550", with message "550-"Your IP: 198.54.114.63 : Your domain nazmul.xgenious.com is not allowed in 550 header From"".

that doesn't look like a bug
why are you trying to send an email from [email protected]

do you own that email

Yes, go to the database
Look for this database table
`static_options`

Look for this ROW
'site_global_email'

Next change the email there to that of your website

Yes, go to the database
Look for this database table
`static_options`

Look for this ROW
'site_global_email'

Next change the email there to that of your website
Thanks For Your Information, In The static_option None Have Row Named site_global_email
1709784685838.png

Last edited:
please let me know, is the source code here the latest because I checked on codecanyon, the last update was March 5th and I asked for an update but someone deleted it because it was considered spam, sorry if I was wrong

Attachments

• 60eeed79-0661-450c-8860-a89efb619981.png
    60eeed79-0661-450c-8860-a89efb619981.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 4

Qixer - Multi-Vendor On demand Handyman Service Marketplace and Service Finder V2.3.0 Not Nulled

Date : April 18th, 2024
Version: 2.3.0

[fixed] Subscription expiration reminder issue fixed
[fixed] Customers review addon issue fixed
[fixed] Admin dashboard issue fixed
[fixed] service order for api wallet payment method issue fixed
[fixed] service book map issue fixed
[fixed] service zone settings issue fixed
[fixed] popular service addon issue fixed
[fixed] Ticket order ID issue fixed
[fixed] livechat issue image fixed
[fixed] Logout issue fixed

• Love
Reactions: alnoamaany
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock