• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TruelySell - On-demand Service Marketplace, nearby Service Finder and Bookings Web, Android and iOS

TruelySell - On-demand Service Marketplace, nearby Service Finder and Bookings Web, Android and iOS v2.3.4 Untouched

No permission to download
pls update the version

thanks in advance v2.3.0

Last edited:
Hi,Why am having this issue though i have created new database imported given sql file also changed details in database.php file to matchb the created one.

j5pr6dY.png

I get this error after uploading file content to my domain folder.When i run my url am facing that issue nothing more displayed
You need to go and change your database username, name, and password with the new one you created. On your uploaded files, look for this: application/config/database.php

There will be able to change the database

On that same config folder, look for config.php and also change it from there

You need to go and change your database username, name, and password with the new one you created. On your uploaded files, look for this: application/config/database.php

There will be able to change the database

On that same config folder, look for config.php and also change it from there
I already mentioned in my main post,I did all that.

Under that same Config folder inside the Application folder, you will see config.php and database.php

Change your database username, name, password and the host inside these two files.

config.php and database.php
You are great bro,Thanks alot for your efforts.Its true i only changed database details in database.ph file forgeting to do the same thing ni cofig file.

I changed database details in those files,i then having this issue.Could this be hosting issue? Am using aapanel

aWK6vpl.png

Reactions: mobuent
You are great bro,Thanks alot for your efforts.Its true i only changed database details in database.ph file forgeting to do the same thing ni cofig file.

I changed database details in those files,i then having this issue.Could this be hosting issue? Am using aapanel

aWK6vpl.png
What is the version of your php?

Reactions: nurdidy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock