• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Zoom Live Class

Smart School Zoom Live Class 5.1

No permission to download
please update
Smart School Zoom Live Class

Smart School Zoom Live Class v-5.0​

I installed zoom addon on smart school 6.4, but its not showing in my menu and even if i access the page directly i get an error 500. when installing the sql for zoom i disabled foriegn key. please help

I have v5..would like to ask the admins if this resource can be transferred to my account so i can update it? thanks..
You can share the link here..later admin will do it for you. Admin also gets to know about the same when you post the link. So you can share the link here in discussion section

When adding the extension, it appears to me as in the attached image
@deldave2021
Please help solve this problem?
Can you help me how to make this addon nulled

Thank you

1690968596569.png
Hi buddy..i think the addon needs to be nulled first...what i uploaded is a direct copy from the author...let's wait for our nulling masters here so they can null this...btw, there's an update in the author's page..will update this as well...thanks...

• Love
Reactions: mahmoudabdokaka
Hi buddy..i think the addon needs to be nulled first...what i uploaded is a direct copy from the author...let's wait for our nulling masters here so they can null this...btw, there's an update in the author's page..will update this as well...thanks...
I'm waiting, thank you very much

Reactions: diagnemoussa95
Thank you very much for your effort
But please, the file contains viruses.
If possible, make sure that it is free of viruses and re-upload it again if possible

Please version nulled Please

1691304916844.png
Hi buddy, not sure what you meant but the archive was directly from the author, i just added password to it...

Reactions: mahmoudabdokaka
Hi buddy, not sure what you meant but the archive was directly from the author, i just added password to it...
When downloading and decompressing the file, it appears to me that there are viruses in the file, and the protection program deletes the files
I do not mean anything, I appreciate your effort, but I wanted to make sure that the file contains viruses and warn you of that for fear of your device

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock