• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Zoom Live Class

Smart School Zoom Live Class 5.1

No permission to download
@mouny You haven't posted your introduction in this forum since the time you joined. You have only 3 message score and you're asking for password?? Share your resources first then ask for the password.

Checkout your profile here
Actually, All resources I have are already been posted by others, However, I owe this forum a lot.
Thank you.

Actually, All resources I have are already been posted by others, However, I owe this forum a lot.
Thank you.
A very common excuse bro, even you don't help other by sharing knowledge and information. You are one of the oldest member I can see as you joined this forum 2 years ago, but with just 3 message score. Bro admins, mods, staff members, were working hard for this forum.

Reactions: mouny

new​

Version 4.0

Smart School Zoom Live Class​

Released Date: 20 June, 2021

General Changes
  • Updated Zoom Web SDK version 1.9.5
Features Enhancement
  • Forcibly delete zoom live class from Smart School which doesn't exist in you zoom.us account.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Zoom timezone issue
  • Fixed search data not find in zoom live class report
  • Fixed teacher panel Section dropdown not same as superadmin panel.
  • Fixed input fields are disabled in modal window when create a live zoom class from mobile device in teacher panel.

Reactions: vova9

LINK DOWNLOAD KLIK HERE

General Changes
Features Enhancement
  • Forcibly delete zoom live class from Smart School which doesn't exist in you zoom.us account.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed input fields are disabled in modal window when create a live zoom class from mobile device in teacher panel.

Last edited:

LINK DOWNLOAD KLIK HERE

General Changes
Features Enhancement
Bug Fixes
Do you own the resource? If yes then provide it to Babak in PM he will update the resource.

LINK DOWNLOAD KLIK HERE

General Changes
Features Enhancement
Bug Fixes
Thank you Man Keep Sharing

LINK DOWNLOAD KLIK HERE

General Changes
Features Enhancement
Bug Fixes
Thank for share

change conference_model in web api with the old one, and comment the checking method of addon in auth libraries and in views layout sidebar. it should work. i use latest ss with live class addon v2.

if you somehow manage to get the password from op, would you please share it to me the password via pm when you get it. Because internet connection in my country is very lame, takes very long time to upload anything, makes me can't upload resources in this forum.
kindly help me in this. I've version 4.0 but only getting setting menu not others.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock