• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Gmeet Live Class

Smart School Gmeet Live Class v4.0

No permission to download
Bro after doing this I am getting only reports in submenu and when I tried to comment all the auth check I am getting an error of 500
Not all the function in auth.php, just the one with addonchk. In sidebar you can't comment it, you have to delete after "&& $this->addonchk "

if you delete or commenting it right, it should work.

Last edited:
@Babak how to remove and activate this addon?
Still getting
You are using unregistered version of Gmeet Live Class addon, Please Click Here to register addon

Last edited:
PM me I will guide you about the stuff and you will get it fixed.
hi dear....same issue with me also. when I install zoom or gmeet or online course only setting menu show ....all other menu dont show...please guide me how to fix this issue

hi dear....same issue with me also. when I install zoom or gmeet or online course only setting menu show ....all other menu dont show...please guide me how to fix this issue
It's is because of security check within the script, even though the scripts were nulled it still call back for addon license key in dashboard. I have solved the problem but in your case I can't help as you are new here, to get help from me you should have to be 30 days old and you should be active in the forum.

@Babak how to remove and activate this addon?
Still getting
You are using unregistered version of Gmeet Live Class addon, Please Click Here to register addon
application >views >admin >gmeet/index.php
Find and delete notifications

Last edited:
It's is because of security check within the script, even though the scripts were nulled it still call back for addon license key in dashboard. I have solved the problem but in your case I can't help as you are new here, to get help from me you should have to be 30 days old and you should be active in the forum.
I've already managed the issue resolved and all are working fine. Thanks to this forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock