• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School Zoom Live Class

Smart School Zoom Live Class 5.1

No permission to download

deldave2021

Trusted Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Smart School Zoom Live Class - class routine, elearning, learning management system, live, live class, live streaming, lms, online

inline.jpg

Zoom Live Class addon adds Zoom Live Class module in Smart School https://codecanyon.net/item/smart-school-school-management-system/19426018. Using this module teacher/staff create live online classes using Zoom.us service. Further students can join these classes from Smart School user panel or mobile app. Staff can also create live meetings. Reports are also available as Live Class join report and Live Meeting join report...

Read more about this resource...

@White Devil can you please upload the updated version 3.0, put a password or something in the zip file as I haven't found it anywhere till now.. I want it for checking purpose as I have nulled the smart school but somehow live classes were not working and the controller is redirecting to somewhere else. I am a beginner in nulling process so I also need your help if you can clear some of my doubts.

@White Devil can you please upload the updated version 3.0, put a password or something in the zip file as I haven't found it anywhere till now.. I want it for checking purpose as I have nulled the smart school but somehow live classes were not working and the controller is redirecting to somewhere else. I am a beginner in nulling process so I also need your help if you can clear some of my doubts.
Any update for getting version 3.0? I need it for testing my null script as I am a beginner in nulling and after upgrading the latest script live classes option is not working properly.. @Babak , @White Devil , @ChintanBhat , @TassieNZ , @NullMaster can anyone help me with this?

Any update for getting version 3.0? I need it for testing my null script as I am a beginner in nulling and after upgrading the latest script live classes option is not working properly.. @Babak , @White Devil , @ChintanBhat , @TassieNZ , @NullMaster can anyone help me with this?

change conference_model in web api with the old one, and comment the checking method of addon in auth libraries and in views layout sidebar. it should work. i use latest ss with live class addon v2.

if you somehow manage to get the password from op, would you please share it to me the password via pm when you get it. Because internet connection in my country is very lame, takes very long time to upload anything, makes me can't upload resources in this forum.

Last edited:
change conference_model in web api with the old one, and comment the checking method of addon in auth libraries and in views layout sidebar. it should work. i use latest ss with live class addon v2.

if you somehow manage to get the password from op, would you please share it to me the password via pm when you get it. Because internet connection in my country is very lame, takes very long time to upload anything, makes me can't upload resources in this forum.
Thank for your suggestion, and I can't help you with the password as you are a new member and you don't have enough resources and post.. Read the rules before asking for password.. I personally don't entertain such request..

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
I still don't know why the zip file is password protected and why we should ask for passwords?
Interested in the file but don't know its password!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock