• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System 7.0.0

No permission to download
no idiea why u need to nulled u can puchased if u have client
always production use purchase version
i need to demonstrate with client's logo and details which is not possible in this version. i will use purchased version but first it should be approve by the client.

waiting someone to bypass 6.1.0, and can you share gmeet plugind for smart school? :D

Last edited:
School Management System v-6.1.0 nulled
got error on school-admin-custom.js

i fix with
application>views>layout>header.php
delete on line 56
Code:
   <script src="<?php echo base_url(); ?>backend/js/school-admin-custom.js"></script>

Last edited:
i have a paid version .

i am always logging off from the superadmin , any suggestions what might be going wrong

every thing is possible bro
why u all members here are asking for updates
why don't u cum up with your own recourses so that forum will be more stronger
1st make recourses then comment
Ok no problem bro you can ask Mr_goli or you can go to the section Ramom School Management and read my comments and the stuffs I do you will get to know.. I am a beginner so I use the codes you guys provide and try to remodify it and help others with the problems they face in those codes... Anyways thanks for the reply.. I'll try to upload the resource as soon as I get the code from somewhere else and null it myself..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock