• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System 7.0.0

No permission to download
Hi, i am not arrived to install ??
After i put email and password, the site is in a loop ?
Please help me it's for the classroom for my child.
If you want contact me in MP for a install. I give the access codes to an accommodation

Please test and report back. :)

Smart School - School Management System v5.2.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: webamax
Hi, not good, now i return on the first page install :unsure:😱

I delete INSTALL folder, and i connect to site/login and it's good...i not look after it's site/userlogin/ :mad:

Thanks i test.. you are the best !!!!

Please help me it's for the classroom for my child.
Don't normally touch these, but as it was for your child wanted to help.

Glad install all good so far. If you get other issues, hopefully someone who is using it can help you out.

Thanks anyway, I'm doing the whole translation again. With the covid, the children are all at home and the teachers have problems logging into the school site to put homework.
I proposed to set up a site for several classes, so that teachers can put homework. I hope the system will go.

Thanks anyway, I'm doing the whole translation again. With the covid, the children are all at home and the teachers have problems logging into the school site to put homework.
I proposed to set up a site for several classes, so that teachers can put homework. I hope the system will go.
Good luck. Let me know how it goes as I like things to work! :)

Reactions: webamax
Hello, the script works very well but it is much too complicated for students of this age.
I am actually looking for a script of the same style but which allows to differentiate the teacher, the students, to create groups and to put documents on it. Homework..
Thanks for your help

Reactions: TassieNZ
Hii Friends,

Thank you so much, for your continued help & Support.

I had purchased this Smart School and have a paid version, So I will upload the file, once the author releases a new update.

Now the Author has release new revised version 5.2 with working App support and many bug fixes.

So please NULL it, and upload the new VERSION.

https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/G4Z3qmg8/file.html

Also, if possible, if anyone can share its NULLING Instructions, I will be really glad.

Thanks.

Sorry Bor ... I hadn't yet purchased it yet.

If someone could help me and assist me, how to NULL this script, then I could NULL this NEW UPDATE, then I can buy it.

So anyone here... please share NULLING Instructions for this, as after NEW UPDATE - only we can put working API on mobile.

Please test and report back. :)

Smart School - School Management System v5.2.0 NULLED

this is version 5.2 but I checked online demo at their website, few options are not in this version you shared like in Student information there is option Online Admission , this option is not present on this version but available at demo .. boht are same version

doesnt amyone having promblem that cat change di logo (image) in setting on live server? the upload is succest, but image didnt change? any solution?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock