• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart School : School Management System

Smart School : School Management System 7.0.0

No permission to download
To be clear for everyone:
NOT EVERY RESOURCE ON THIS FORUM IS NULLED
Some are nulled some are not.

This resource shared by White Devil is not nulled. It is in its original form, untouched.

You can find a working version (license bypass) in this post:

For everyone that doesn't know the difference between "nulled" and "license bypass":
- Nulled mean a script/theme/plugin that can be installed and used but DON'T COMMUNICATE in any way with dev server
- License bypass mean that the script/theme/plugin that can be installed and used with or without a modified license but STILL COMMUNICATE with dev server

Reactions: kieuvan
Hi, I have installed version 6.0, but after install and remove install folder we get error 500, we have check apache logs but we don't found errors. Some solution? it is installed in centos 7 with php 7.3

no need of sharing contact no for cheap activity if u have null then share it in spoiler

You are right @White Devil . This guy is asking for payment, to be deposited in Advance, and without showing a clear proof whether he will be providing a genuinely nulled app. @Babak should checking the authenticity of this guy. Forum Guys be aware

Hi, I have installed version 6.0, but after install and remove install folder we get error 500, we have check apache logs but we don't found errors. Some solution? it is installed in centos 7 with php 7.3
yeah i have a same issue here anyone can help us?

I installed two or three 6.0 versions but its SMTP setting is not working in version 6.0, I mean notifications are not receiving, but in version 5.2 SMTP setting and notifications were working

White Devil updated Smart School : School Management System with a new update entry:

Smart School : School Management System

Version 6.1.0
Released Date: 8 October, 2020
General Changes
Exam marks supports decimal numbers
Changed all languages translation using Google Translator
Features Enhancement

Added Student Profile Update for Student/Parent
Added WhatsApp URL in Front Site
Added Gender wise default image for Student and Staff
Added Student Gender Ratio Report
Added Student Teacher Ratio Report
Added Daily Attendance Report
Added Delete Lesson Plan button
Added Disable Date for Student and Staff
Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Nabeel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock