• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System v2.0

No permission to download
hey guys, i just made uploaded it to root folder but missing the install folder and already installed, i have no access to the front end and also how do i conect it to my database?

sanjid90 updated Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System with a new update entry:

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease management system.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CAN SUPPORT THE OWNER > THEN BUY IT !

June 2023 UPDATE

• Lease Agreement
  • Vacate Notices
  • Payment Integration – Stripe, Paypal, Mpesa
  • Multilanguage

Introduction:​

Signal Rentals is a property management software developed with love using the latest web technologies of Angular and Laravel. You can use it to manage your apartment leases...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Vanis
I got the documentation and the instructions it gives I have implemented them but it does not work as supposed.

Scheduler Cron Job
Finally set a cron job so the scheduler may run. We use the scheduler to send emails,
sms, calculate loan due and assign loan repayments.

Our aim here is to run this command every minute. Command to run is:

php artisan schedule:run * * * * * cd /path-to-your-project/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

Examples:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/myUserName/subdomain.maindomain.com/core/artisan schedule:run
1>> /home/robiihgk/public_html/log_laravel 2>&1

/usr/local/bin/php /home/frXhmkmq/public_html/core/artisan schedule:run 1>>
/home/frXhmkmq/public_html/log_laravel 2>&1
Kindly can you share documentation am stuck

Kindly can you share documentation am stuck
Our aim here is to run this command every minute. Command to run is:

php artisan schedule:run * * * * * cd /path-to-your-project/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

Examples:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/myUserName/subdomain.maindomain.com/core/artisan schedule:run
1>> /home/robiihgk/public_html/log_laravel 2>&1

/usr/local/bin/php /home/frXhmkmq/public_html/core/artisan schedule:run 1>>
/home/frXhmkmq/public_html/log_laravel 2>&1

This is the process to do the set up cron job just replace the above directory with your specific path.

I don't know if rules here allow use remote assistance if fully stuck I can assist remotely.

Reactions: Okash
can anyone help me with docs as i could not install .

database even not available .

for installation go to
backend/install
and follow the instructions

Its asking for envato purchase code .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock