• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System v2.0

No permission to download
I know how to install now, if anyone needs help connecting it to your local machine or cpanel should message me.
please send to me how to install it, because i tried many times and searched on method but the same without benefits

Same here, not working and getting white screen on frontend. I really wanted to check this script.
Are there any alternatives?

just tried, the install wizard do the install, even give username and password, thenblank screen.. the script doesn't work
Maybe i'm missing something ?
Any Full installation guide ? is there something to install before the script ?

Thx for helping

Actually, guys, I did set up the system afresh this January, and tried to set up the cron job,
If the cron job for invoices works I will do simple documentation.

Reactions: Thesoftwarepimp
Actually, guys, I did set up the system afresh this January, and tried to set up the cron job,
If the cron job for invoices works I will do simple documentation.
But HOW did you set it up ? What is the full process please ?
I only obtain a blank page after install

when i do this, the install do well, it says it's complete, but then i go to my website, it's show a blank screen...
And apparently. im not the only one who have the same result

i've found, to all who have the Blank page problem, just leave the port set by default(3306 something), even if its not the port your host gives you, and it should work.
and be sure to not choose any subfolder as install folder. if its not at the root of your website... its goes blank

Last edited:
Good day guys, so far i was able to install with no issue of white screen, this is how.

i had to run it on php7.4 , it did not work with php8.1 or php8.2 (important to take note) This will avoid the error500 during setup

1. extract all files to the root of your domain
2. goto www.yourwebsite.com/backend/install
3. follow all steps, make sure file permissions is accurate else it will give you blank page
4. When done login and you should be on the dashboard.

Now trying to figure out the cron jobs, will update as i go.

Hi, im also looking for Help to find translation file, or a way to translate it.

For the moment i only found :
/assets/i18n/en.json (and replace all the word in it)
But it only translate the Sidebar menu except 3 elemets for now

Capture d’écran 2023-01-15 à 10.21.03.png

i also found :
core/ressources/lang/en/
Some files are still missing for translation,
If someone know where the other files for translation are. it will be great, this way, it can be translate to any language

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock