• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System v2.0

No permission to download
The script is easy to install but some fucntions require the install guide, there are some that need the cron job and we dont have the install manual for this,, kindly assist with the install guide

Reactions: Demonwolve
I know how to install now, if anyone needs help connecting it to your local machine or cpanel should message me.
Have you gotten the installation guide,
I may need to see it to set the cron job,

kindly assist...

I mean, to install is easy,

But there is the developers installation guide, which shows how to set the SMS, cron job for automatic invoice generation etc which is not available , Do you have it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonwolve
I mean, to install is easy,

But there is the developers installation guide, which shows how to set the SMS, cron job for automatic invoive generation etc which is not available , Do you have it?
No I don't, sorry

Reactions: you2sef
the original codecanyon script has the installation guide ,, but @sanjid90 can help with the documentation because he uploaded the script, he might have purchased from codecanyon and the purchased script has the installation guide

I HAVE DATABASE OF SIGNAL RENTALS, IF YOU WANT I CAN GIVE YOU IF YOU DM ME.
FOR INSTALLATION SERVICES, LOCALLY OR ON CPANEL I CHARGE $15 ONLY

the original codecanyon script has the installation guide ,, but @sanjid90 can help with the documentation because he uploaded the script, he might have purchased from codecanyon and the purchased script has the installation guide
This is how you can install no need to pay to anyone
1. just download and copy to your public html folder as you would do anyway.
2. After extracting make a database as you would do. not down database name and password
3. once you have done this type "yourdomain/backend/install"
4. follow the step and walla you have arrived.

This is how you can install no need to pay to anyone
1. just download and copy to your public html folder as you would do anyway.
2. After extracting make a database as you would do. not down database name and password
3. once you have done this type "yourdomain/backend/install"
4. follow the step and walla you have arrived.
There is something you are missing,, after installation there are some settings supposed to be set especially the cron job, the system is supposed to autogenerate invoices every month and this information is contained in the documentation.

There is something you are missing,, after installation there are some settings supposed to be set especially the cron job, the system is supposed to autogenerate invoices every month and this information is contained in the documentation.
follow the installation wizard and you will get the cron job and add it to the php terminal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock