• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System

Signal Rentals - Rent Collection, Property, Apartment Invoicing, Tenant and Lease Management System v2.0

No permission to download
/sms/cron.php

this directory is not existing plus, this cannot be responsible for invoice autogeneration

Did anyone get a way to automate the invoice generation? i did set the cron jobs, but no invoice is generated monthly despite the cron job running.

Hay algo que se está perdiendo, después de la instalación, se supone que se deben establecer algunas configuraciones, especialmente el trabajo cron, se supone que el sistema genera facturas automáticamente cada mes y esta información está contenida en la documentación.
/usr/local/bin/php /home/usuario/dominio.com/core/vendor/dragonmantank/cron-expression/src/Cron/CronExpression.php

I got the documentation and the instructions it gives I have implemented them but it does not work as supposed.

Scheduler Cron Job
Finally set a cron job so the scheduler may run. We use the scheduler to send emails,
sms, calculate loan due and assign loan repayments.

Our aim here is to run this command every minute. Command to run is:

php artisan schedule:run * * * * * cd /path-to-your-project/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

Examples:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/myUserName/subdomain.maindomain.com/core/artisan schedule:run
1>> /home/robiihgk/public_html/log_laravel 2>&1

/usr/local/bin/php /home/frXhmkmq/public_html/core/artisan schedule:run 1>>
/home/frXhmkmq/public_html/log_laravel 2>&1

was working fine the all of a sudden An error occurred. when login to admin dash board

Hi,
any body can share documentation for installation ?
Many thnaks
I got the documentation and the instructions it gives I have implemented them but it does not work as supposed.

Scheduler Cron Job
Finally set a cron job so the scheduler may run. We use the scheduler to send emails,
sms, calculate loan due and assign loan repayments.

Our aim here is to run this command every minute. Command to run is:

php artisan schedule:run * * * * * cd /path-to-your-project/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

Examples:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/myUserName/subdomain.maindomain.com/core/artisan schedule:run
1>> /home/robiihgk/public_html/log_laravel 2>&1

/usr/local/bin/php /home/frXhmkmq/public_html/core/artisan schedule:run 1>>
/home/frXhmkmq/public_html/log_laravel 2>&1

Thanks carlpeters, I search for all the documentation, not only for cron.
Because I can't make it working :(

This is how you can install no need to pay to anyone
1. just download and copy to your public html folder as you would do anyway.
2. After extracting make a database as you would do. not down database name and password
3. once you have done this type "yourdomain/backend/install"
4. follow the step and walla you have arrived.
Would you please guide me to install Singal Rentals? I have gone through the Install wizard. After that all i am getting is the developer information screen...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock