• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
Why don't find all the sections that appear in the demo
IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٥١٢_١٧٢٤٤٠.jpg

This picture is from a demo of the main site and the sections I referred to in do not appear for me although I use the latest version, why?

buy demo version 🙄😆

these are paid plugins dude!

I know that it is paid, but the other paid sections appear and when you click on it, it tells you that it is paid, but in my case the sections did not appear. did you understand me?

you need this version 1.5

Why don't find all the sections that appear in the demo
IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٥١٢_١٧٢٤٤٠.jpg

This picture is from a demo of the main site and the sections I referred to in do not appear for me although I use the latest version, why?
because the v1.5 provided is not the real version of v1.5.The author of the script usually leaves all navigation links available and put a purchase warning .if you have the plugin installed it will be removed but in our scenario from all the provided source code here they don't have the route and even view for the updated plugins in v1.5.Can someone upload the real v1.5 untouched.

Reactions: Yasser Saeed
because the v1.5 provided is not the real version of v1.5.The author of the script usually leaves all navigation links available and put a purchase warning .if you have the plugin installed it will be removed but in our scenario from all the provided source code here they don't have the route and even view for the updated plugins in v1.5.Can someone upload the real v1.5 untouched.
The universal plugin uploaded on the Babiato is original 1.5 but the owner of resources didn't give access to anyone on his link 😬.

I have upload the all the plugins for v1.5...Check them out
do you have api and this files ?:
On settings.blade.php in Reward Points write : Please activate your license!
On part2/index.blade.php in SaaS write : Please activate your license!
thank you !

Reactions: veera
This page can be access when you insert or create a course with the video. You can always use the demo .sql file to try everything out.
I have added a video type course, but I don't have a learning page like the rocket lms demo, can you guide me?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock