• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script with a new update entry:

Rocket LMS v1.5 - Learning Management & Academy Script

Download Rocket LMS v1.5 - Learning Management & Academy Script Nulled Free
Version 1.5 – Release Date: 05 Mar 2022

New: In-App live system
New: SAAS packages
New: Learning page
New: Reward points system
New: Reward points leaderboard
New: Support SCORM file types
New: Tutors finder system
New: Tutors Map
New: In-person meetings feature
New: Group meetings feature
New: Advanced Meeting Pricing
New: Multi time-zone feature
New: External links support
New: iFrame Support
New: Google...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys whenever i try to install i get a 500 server error. Can anyone help me out???
i am installing it at shared hosting and not a local host. what do i need to change in htaccess?

Use this nulled code

1. Make and import database
2. Open .env and change database username, pass and domain name .

Enjoy!

Build the installation package

First download Node from this link
After that download Composer from this link
Download a code editor software (IDE). Visual Studio Code preferred.​

Install all of the mentioned software and restart your PC.

Unzip the “source.zip” file to a folder on your PC.
Open Visual Studio Code and navigate to “File/Open Folder” from the top menu and select the project folder.

Click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm –v on the terminal.

Also, try composer –v and you should get the composer version. If you got version code for both composer and npm, it means that both of them installed perfectly.​

Now click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type composer install and wait until all packages are downloaded. You might face yellow warnings so ignore them and wait.

Once the process is finished, click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm install and press enter and wait for the process.

After that click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm run production and wait so the final package will be created after the process is finished.
If you want to get unminified files, you can try npm run dev so you will get the files that are easy to edit.

Now navigate to the project folder on your PC and delete the “node_modules” folder and zip all of the files and folders using compression software (7zip preferred). You can name it “build.zip”. Your package is ready for installation.

Reactions: Jeny

Unzip the “source.zip” file to a folder on your PC.
Open Visual Studio Code and navigate to “File/Open Folder” from the top menu and select the project folder.

Click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm –v on the terminal.

Also, try composer –v and you should get the composer version. If you got version code for both composer and npm, it means that both of them installed perfectly.​

Now click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type composer install and wait until all packages are downloaded. You might face yellow warnings so ignore them and wait.

Once the process is finished, click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm install and press enter and wait for the process.

After that click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm run production and wait so the final package will be created after the process is finished.
If you want to get unminified files, you can try npm run dev so you will get the files that are easy to edit.

Now navigate to the project folder on your PC and delete the “node_modules” folder and zip all of the files and folders using compression software (7zip preferred). You can name it “build.zip”. Your package is ready for installation.

Dear Mr. White , can you please share Api files for the same...

Use this nulled code

1. Make and import database
2. Open .env and change database username, pass and domain name .

Enjoy!

Unzip the “source.zip” file to a folder on your PC.​

Open Visual Studio Code and navigate to “File/Open Folder” from the top menu and select the project folder.​

Click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm –v on the terminal.​

Now click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type composer install and wait until all packages are downloaded. You might face yellow warnings so ignore them and wait.​

Once the process is finished, click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm install and press enter and wait for the process.​

After that click on “Terminal/New Terminal” from the top menu and type npm run production and wait so the final package will be created after the process is finished.​

If you want to get unminified files, you can try npm run dev so you will get the files that are easy to edit.​

Now navigate to the project folder on your PC and delete the “node_modules” folder and zip all of the files and folders using compression software (7zip preferred). You can name it “build.zip”. Your package is ready for installation.​

The one I share is Allready build package with node so you can simply install it without any issues.

i am installing it at shared hosting and not a local host. what do i need to change in htaccess?
Than nothing just upload the source code and database change env file and will work like a charm, and keep debug mode on to see the problem's

sir, LMS home loads only basic html without any designs, photos and formatting !! am i missing something here
if you install in localhost

Use php artisan serve command it will work fine

Or if you want to use with simple localhost/etc

Than you need change assets(css,js,imgs ) url
{{ assets('location to file') }};

I don't know if there is any other way to do this simply
Si tried this and it's working fine.

Sorry to trouble you again..but i am not able to pinpoint whats the issue here...

I tried with both the versions version1.3 and latest v1.5 and followed the same process.

v1.3 installs no issues in that

v1-3 output.png

The issue is when i am trying to install the new version. 500 error pops..i turned the debug mode on too...this is the outcome.

v15.png

Does anyone know How I can remove Copyright text froma admin Panel Login Page

[SOLVED]

Sorry to trouble you again..but i am not able to pinpoint whats the issue here...

I tried with both the versions version1.3 and latest v1.5 and followed the same process.

v1.3 installs no issues in that

v1-3 output.png

The issue is when i am trying to install the new version. 500 error pops..i turned the debug mode on too...this is the outcome.

v15.png
Go with the one I share its working fine .

Reactions: Nexax
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock