• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS V1.9

No permission to download
```
resources/views/admin/bundles/lists.blade.php
resources/views/admin/financial/installments/settings/index.blade.php
resources/views/admin/registration_bonus/settings/index.blade.php
```

These 3 files have been wrongly packed by the developers of this script. They'll have to correct this soon an do a minor release.

```
resources/views/admin/bundles/lists.blade.php
resources/views/admin/financial/installments/settings/index.blade.php
resources/views/admin/registration_bonus/settings/index.blade.php
```

These 3 files have been wrongly packed by the developers of this script. They'll have to correct this soon an do a minor release.
Yes needs to be updated by the developer for v1.7

I'm updating it from v1.7 to v1.8 using the new 1.8 plugin as you can see the documentation. We can update it from V1.7 or above but it may not be possible for the latest AI updates

But it may be updated from 1.7.2, I think that update may have the AI features included. 1695228504966.png Screenshot 2023-09-20 222050.png
Yes, it has got the ai thing. Read the changelog

Can anyone tell me how to fix this page. Not showing the homepage of Settings page.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 200151.png
When I'm trying to access
Screenshot 2023-09-21 201249.png
Then it redirects to settings/update-app page not showing the setting homepage
Screenshot 2023-09-21 201448.png

Can anyone tell me how to fix this page. Not showing the homepage of Settings page.

same problem brother anyone have a soliution ?

hi, just replace my fixed file "index.blade.php" to 'resources\views\admin\settings'

Attachments

• index.blade for settings index.zip
    748 bytes · Views: 67
Reactions: sure4449
Anyone having the plugin activated codes of

1. Education > Course Bundles > List resources/views/admin/bundles/lists.blade.php

2. Financial > Installments > Settings resources/views/admin/financial/installments/settings/index.blade.php

3. Marketing > Registration Bonus > Settings resources/views/admin/registration_bonus/settings/index.blade.php

if anyone have please upload a zip folder of 3 files.

I don't know why, but also I'm getting the same issue.

1695784456060.png

It may be fixed through the next update
It turns out I'm not the only one experiencing this. I hope too it fixed the next update.

Can I ask something else, can you set payment gateway midtrans on Rocket LMS?

Not generating Images. Anyone facing this issue??
If not and have any solutions than please share with me View attachment 222291
check if the images are in the right folder. If they are, run php artisan storage:link
also you can try opening the image URL in a new tab and see. if it works then it means the image doesn't exist. Because everything works very fine on my side

check if the images are in the right folder. If they are, run php artisan storage:link
also you can try opening the image URL in a new tab and see. if it works then it means the image doesn't exist. Because everything works very fine on my side
No no, default images and user uploaded images are showing and working properly but UI Avtars are not generating or may be any issue. (Issue only on UI Avatar)

No no, default images and user uploaded images are showing and working properly but UI Avtars are not generating or may be any issue. (Issue only on UI
No no, default images and user uploaded images are showing and working properly but UI Avtars are not generating or may be any issue. (Issue only on UI Avatar)
There's a part in the settings called personalization and turn on use system avatar

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock