• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
Thank you it is working now , i have to run it under laravel developement server as you said
if you install in localhost

Use php artisan serve command it will work fine

Or if you want to use with simple localhost/etc

Than you need change assets(css,js,imgs ) url
{{ assets('location to file') }};

I don't know if there is any other way to do this simply
Si tried this and it's working fine.

Reactions: ghostriderrr
open .env file

set
APP_ENV=local
APP_DEBUG=true

open site and see what's the error
Its worked for me

It was because of SMTP configurations

Can you help me with Certificate Plugin, I have uploaded certificate plugin but its still showing paid plugin needed

Its worked for me

Can you help me with Certificate Plugin, I have uploaded certificate plugin but its still showing paid plugin needed
ohh i didn't check share resource link i'll check if i can do something

Reactions: Nexax
read comments bro everyone saying working fine
Thank you it is working now , i have to run it under laravel developement server as you said
Its worked for me

Sorry to trouble you again..but i am not able to pinpoint whats the issue here...

I tried with both the versions version1.3 and latest v1.5 and followed the same process.

v1.3 installs no issues in that

v1-3 output.png

The issue is when i am trying to install the new version. 500 error pops..i turned the debug mode on too...this is the outcome.

v15.png
The actual is fact no one has v1.5 simple try to find the find tutors route , apparently its not available in all these fake version provided here thats you're seeing this error for user_language its not able to pull the function correct.I have recreate the mobile app api files using file that were in the source of v1.45 and only sharing with people with 5 resources and above.

The actual is fact no one has v1.5 simple try to find the find tutors route , apparently its not available in all these fake version provided here thats you're seeing this error for user_language its not able to pull the function correct.I have recreate the mobile app api files using file that were in the source of v1.45 and only sharing with people with 5 resources and above.
You're funniest person I've see 🤣

Why don't find all the sections that appear in the demo
IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٥١٢_١٧٢٤٤٠.jpg

This picture is from a demo of the main site and the sections I referred to in do not appear for me although I use the latest version, why?

Reactions: SirTee
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock