• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
And the admin will listen to you because...?
New account made just today?
No comment history?
No proof?

Check your phone/computer for malware, you probably got it from somewhere else.

Or are you the author? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I think, he is the author. So posting messages and spamming here.

@buster33Y , if you are the author. Let him know and mesasge him saying, not to NULL. He may respect and he will not NULL it

Reactions: arrocy
are you online right now?? I can send you a link of installation so that you can check it yourself and I am going to uninstall it from server in 30 mins, till then will wait for your reply
Yes I am online right now.
Please enlighten me with your proof

And how do we know that it is not you that put codes in there?
because no one ever posted this issue before.
If I know how to do that much then why I was coming to null site and you accepted that there are ads showing instead of signup page.. Well Thanks for accepting that atleast

1623574215181.png
signup page take me to go to this.
This is your main domain, right ?
Are you serious ??? Still asking me questions, you asked me proof and I gave you and it seems like you didnt understood whats happening here sorry buddy very disappointed and if everything is good then why this ads page is showing instead of signup page?? Just answer this

Now arrocy is exposed and so does this forum worst thing is you guys are team of fraudsters!! I am just going to delete the entire folder from server
Greaa..ttt.
Collect some more people from babiato trusted users reporting the same issue you have right now.
You're just 1 person that is complaining about this issue. no other trusted babiato users reporting.
1. where you get the file from?
2. if from here, then how do we know it is not you adding the code to redirect to the advertisement?

Once check from your end too. Whether there is any mistake or everything is right or not @arrocy
I got the source 6.0 from @GambitSteel and he use my computer (using anydesk) to download directly from codecanyon.
And the source of 6.0.1 directly from @Babak (no way he will do such thing)
I just removed License verification chunks of codes, replace it with response "success", same procedures as nulling 5.9.2, 6.0, and 6.0.1

Someone please report if you having the same issue as Buster33Y!
You must be a trusted babiato users for me to believe you.

Reactions: iamanoob
I got the source 6.0 from @GambitSteel and he use my computer (using anydesk) to download directly from codecanyon.
And the source of 6.0.1 directly from @Babak (no way he will do such thing)
I just removed License verification chunks of codes, replace it with response "success", same procedures as nulling 5.9.2, 6.0, and 6.0.1

Someone please report if you having the same issue as Buster33Y!
You must be a trusted babiato users for me to believe you.
Those two guys, have good reputation in Babiato and Babiato well known members will never do such cheap things.
He might be just a timepasser, spammer. Leave him.

Everyone who are using this script, report the issue, so that @arrocy will check it and let you know the fixes

@ChintanBhat
Can you check this recourse once bro.
Test it, a guy just now made a statement that signup page is taking him to an advertisement page.
I just test it, and the signup page got Error 404. It was not happen like this before.
I am suspecting that update 6.0.1 have some kind of nulled version detector.
I install v6.0 back and the signup page works normal.

downgrade to v6.0 when possible use the "update" folder. update to downgrade hahaha...
You can fresh install v6.0 as well if you want

Last edited:
Reactions: root404 and planet
@iamanoob Do I have to download it from direct download button or some user uploaded it?
download from the top of this thread, that is the v6.0.1 everyone is using

Test:
1. after installed, go to frontend (domain.com)
2. Click on "Join now" button, click "Sign Up Now!" link below Welcome back!

What happen?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock