• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download

TheBot

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Oct 15, 2018
bytebox submitted a new resource:

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Maker - Contactless menu, covid, digital menu, hotel, menu, Menu Cards

QuickQR contactless QR menu maker / Digital QR code instant ordering system is the perfect tool for restaurants, bars, cafeterias, pizzerias, hotels, and other types of business to provide their customers the ability to view your restaurant’s menu with an attractive digital QR menu and help them place their order with a few simple clicks from their own device. Use QuickQR digital QR menu maker and impress your clients with service speed, amplify your reach, save valuable time to “wait for...

Read more about this resource...

Enter QuickQR envato purchase code. any help here man??

can anyone help me how to edit home page? sorry for bothering u guys

go to install folder
remove index.php and installer.php
replace nullmaster files
i do them and i install the script but dont let me use admin feature.
have almost 7 minutes

Attachments

• problem.PNG
    problem.PNG
    68.4 KB · Views: 214
i do them and i install the script but dont let me use admin feature.
have almost 7 minutes
no remove it all files and install it again
but before remove 2 files and replace it with nullmaster files

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock