• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
I am suspecting that update 6.0.1 have some kind of nulled version detector.
Yes right. Signup Page have something which is blocking the function. Let me check If anything can be done.

@iamanoob that guy you banned, was lying completely. Code is complete clean and working. Just leaving this signup function.

Yes right. Signup Page have something which is blocking the function. Let me check If anything can be done.

@iamanoob that guy you banned, was lying completely. Code is complete clean and working. Just leaving this signup function.
Yea perfect. Please take @arrocy help in making this script work perfectly at signup too.

That guy I banned is talking about the community in disrespectful manner, so banned him. :)

V6.0.1
100% all working like superman for me..
login page registr page AAAllllllllllllllllll option and setting working and working.. tested with fresh all chace and cookie.

I just finished comparing files with winmerge:
v6.0-untouched vs v6.0.1-untouched -> no indication of null detector
v6.0-nulled vs v6.0.1-nulled -> no indication of null detector

today after that guy complained, I test my signup page and get 404 error.
Downgrade to v6.0 signup is fine again.
Update to v6.0.1 Sign Up is working perfectly FINE.
So, the nulled files fixed it.
If anyone having this problem, just update using the same version or v6.0. updating will refresh/delete whatever the author did through backdoor access to QuickQR.
Yea perfect. Please take @arrocy help in making this script work perfectly at signup too.

That guy I banned is talking about the community in disrespectful manner, so banned him. :)

I am guessing the "nulled detector" (if there is one) doing its job manually, it's like a remote backdoor by the author. Messing/blocking the signup process.
It is a coincident that this happen right after that guy complained LOL! Making me suspect that he is the author even more. :LOL:

I just finished comparing files with winmerge:
v6.0-untouched vs v6.0.1-untouched -> no indication of null detector
v6.0-nulled vs v6.0.1-nulled -> no indication of null detector

today after that guy complained, I test my signup page and get 404 error.
Downgrade to v6.0 signup is fine again.
Update to v6.0.1 Sign Up is working perfectly FINE.
So, the nulled files fixed it.
If anyone having this problem, just update using the same version or v6.0. updating will refresh/delete whatever the author did through backdoor access to QuickQR.

I am guessing the "nulled detector" (if there is one) doing its job manually, it's like a remote backdoor by the author. Messing/blocking the signup process.
It is a coincident that this happen right after that guy complained LOL! Making me suspect that he is the author even more. :LOL:
I guess author hid the backdoor thing in Bootstrap JS maybe, Am not sure just guessing.

Reactions: arrocy
I guess author hid the backdoor thing in Bootstrap JS maybe, Am not sure just guessing.
That is a good place to hide the backdoor functions. Well, I hope author messes with my QuickQR site again, I am ready to compare the messed up version with the working fine version now, hoping will find the backdoor functions and get rid of it.
I was to quick to downgrade earlier after my site messed up.

• Wow
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Greaa..ttt.
Collect some more people from babiato trusted users reporting the same issue you have right now.
You're just 1 person that is complaining about this issue. no other trusted babiato users reporting.
1. where you get the file from?
2. if from here, then how do we know it is not you adding the code to redirect to the advertisement?
Hi , I have the same problem with 404 .... :(

Hi , I have the same problem with 404 .... :(
do update with same version or going back to v6.0

I saw the code already. it is redirecting to /php/404.php.
The first person who complained, he was redirecting 404.php to some advertisement site. He was editing the redirection making me looked bad. But the actual redirection was to folder /php and to a file named 404.php

Last edited:
Reactions: EloFran
do update with same version or going back to v6.0

I saw the code already. it is redirecting to /php/404.php.
The first person who complained, he was redirecting 404.php to some advertisement site. He was editing the redirection making me looked bad. But the actual redirection was to folder /php and to a file named 404.php
Solved , thanks :D

Hi all,
Someone would be so kind to explain to me what is the real fault that you are finding? Because I have installed it cleanly and after updating and I do not find any fault.

Hello..Thank you to everyone who helped with this release..Question: Do you recommend updating now? Or do we wait until the problem is solved?

arrocy

Hi all,
Someone would be so kind to explain to me what is the real fault that you are finding? Because I have installed it cleanly and after updating and I do not find any fault.
it's a remote backdoor that author implanted in the system. The person who did this must be doing it manually (checking if the domain name registered as a legit license or not, if not legit license then he messes up the website).
This is the reason why not every one running a nulled version having the same experience as we are.

Reactions: EloFran
Hello..Thank you to everyone who helped with this release..Question: Do you recommend updating now? Or do we wait until the problem is solved?

arrocy

I checked the v6.0 vs v6.0.1, the codes and the files are (almost) identical, no indication that he add the backdoor on the v6.0.1.
If the backdoor was there, it must be planted before v6.0.
So v6.0 is also vulnerable of the backdoor attack.

But I think he targeted version 6.0.1 because that's the one that is shared on top of this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: codertest
this is just a temp solution (still waiting on @GambitSteel :unsure:) (without 'login as store-owner' fix).
on v5.9.1
open /admin/xxrandomxx.php file, insert this code: admin_folder-random-php.txt
open /php/xxrandomxx.php file, insert this code: php_folder-random-php.txt
I need a help...once i click "add category" in menu tab and type it than click save i just see spinning circle and nothing happens...I can't create category.My version is quicqr 6.0.1 nulled.I tried this method for subcategories but im getting same results...What should i do ? Thanks...Once i do inspect in browser im getting error 403 forbiden access

I need a help...once i click "add category" in menu tab and type it than click save i just see spinning circle and nothing happens...I can't create category.My version is quicqr 6.0.1 nulled.I tried this method for subcategories but im getting same results...What should i do ? Thanks...Once i do inspect in browser im getting error 403 forbiden access
QuickQR install/update will require you to re-activate purchase code.
You can see a warning on top of the dasboard page. just click on the warning, then click SAVE button (purchase code pre-filled)
Or just go to: Settings -> Purchase code -> SAVE

Reactions: brzonogi
QuickQR install/update will require you to re-activate purchase code.
You can see a warning on top of the dasboard page. just click on the warning, then click SAVE button (purchase code pre-filled)
Or just go to: Settings -> Purchase code -> SAVE
My brother saved me a 2 days of frustrating period :) Thaaaanks so much :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock