• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
QuickQR install/update will require you to re-activate purchase code.
You can see a warning on top of the dasboard page. just click on the warning, then click SAVE button (purchase code pre-filled)
Or just go to: Settings -> Purchase code -> SAVE
Thanks for the help , was facing this error earlier and now it works perfectly.

Hey everybody.. first at all thanks to arrocy for the contribution. I just installed the script and everything in works perfectly in the backend but not in the frontend. I got Error 500 when I try to create a new account (sign up).

Anyone else here facing the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hey everybody.. first at all thanks to arrocy for the contribution. I just installed the script and everything in works perfectly in the backend but not in the frontend. I got Error 500 when I try to create a new account (sign up).

Anyone else here facing the same problem?

Thanks in advance.
install the update (same version update), it will clear the 404 error. Don't know if it will work the same for 500 error.
500 error is more to privilege/authentication problem, might be resolved by simply clearing the browser cache or use incognito mode browser

install the update (same version update), it will clear the 404 error. Don't know if it will work the same for 500 error.
500 error is more to privilege/authentication problem, might be resolved by simply clearing the browser cache or use incognito mode browser
I'll try to update because incognito mode didn't work for me... Thanks in advance

Hello,
Im getting this error:

https://xxxxxxxxxxx.com//php/.php 404 (Not Found)

Anyone else with the same? Also login still loop on this and dont login as user.
Thanks
404 -> upgrade using the same version
loop -> see the warning on top of the page? click it or go to settings -> purchase code, then click SAVE button (purchase code is pre-filled)

If anyone having the 404 not found problem on fresh install v6.01 try copy the .htaccess from v6.0, there is no issues with the nulled at all..thanks

404 -> upgrade using the same version
loop -> see the warning on top of the page? click it or go to settings -> purchase code, then click SAVE button (purchase code is pre-filled)
I finally installed the script and wverything goes well.. Thank you so much for your support. I'd like to ask you if you know how could I display the order number in the invoice/receipt? Actually, order number is even not shown in the orders tab. Please check out the files attached.

I tried by adding the var {ORDER_ID} in orders.tpl file but it didn't work....

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
hi there can some help me about my issue i just install this script but singup and signin page is not working please help me how can i fix this issue thanks

i think there is something wrong in script i add user from admin panel then login in front end its show (
The requested URL was not found on this server.) same as signup and signin plese help me to fix this issue thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock