• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
Thank you guys all for this work ... I hope we get version 5.9.2 nullde

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى
read postings 1 page back.
this is why I don't give password to newbs. they're just too lazy to read.
I remember when I was a newb, I read first page, then last 5 pages before I post my first post on that thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Sara7 and ema2003
شكرا لك اخي على التعليق لكني لا اتكلم الانجليزية بطلاقة. أستخدم هجوم Google الإلكتروني. أنا آسف إذا لم أفهم الموضوع. ولكن ما هي القدرات الكاملة. لم يتم إلغاء أحدث إصدار. لقد قرأت الموضوع بأكمله. إذا كنت تستطيع المساعدة فسأكون ممتنًا لك

سؤالي هو أن التحديث الجديد تم إلغاؤه ويمكنني استخدامه. اذكر أن مشكلات القائمة لا تعمل في الإصدارين 8 و 9.1

رمز تم التحقق منها بواسطة المنتدى

Yes thank you I have seen but there is a password for the folder.
My second question is, do I update to the latest version, knowing that I am using version 5.7, or do I update to version 8, and then follow all versions until reaching the latest version. Is this the right way .. Thank you for your help

read postings 1 page back.
this is why I don't give password to newbs. they're just too lazy to read.
I remember when I was a newb, I read first page, then last 5 pages before I post my first post on that thread.
Please can I have the password. Or am I not entitled to because I am a new user?

in part it is logical. There are many people who do not collaborate at all, not even giving such a simple like. In my country there is a saying: "hands that you do not give, what do you expect?

Reactions: Caly and codertest
arrocy round of applause for you 👏, I installed 5.9.2 everything work amazing really appreciate your work. cheers man 🍻

I still don't have the 5.9.2 untouched version.
@GambitSteel is unavailable because he is so busy lately.
Anyone else with untouched v5.9.2?

I saw my nulled v5.9.1 scattered on many nulled websites, so I guess many nulled websites get their resources from babiato.
nulled v5.9.1 IS NOT working 100% because I released it too early without the 'data' that I need from @GambitSteel
Now I have the 'data' that I needed, but I need untouched v5.9.2 so I can null it.
Waiting is making me crazy! Believe me, I am more eager to get the untouched version than any of you want the nulled version LOL!
I can buy it and provide untouched files for you if you want. I read below that you already got the untouched latest version, I say it for future updates. Can I get the file password? I can't find the requirements post to get the password.

I can buy it and provide untouched files for you if you want. I read below that you already got the untouched latest version, I say it for future updates. Can I get the file password? I can't find the requirements post to get the password.
PMed

Reactions: lostrag
شكرا لك اخي على التعليق لكني لا اتكلم الانجليزية بطلاقة. أستخدم هجوم Google الإلكتروني. أنا آسف إذا لم أفهم الموضوع. ولكن ما هي القدرات الكاملة. لم يتم إلغاء أحدث إصدار. لقد قرأت الموضوع بأكمله. إذا كنت تستطيع المساعدة فسأكون ممتنًا لك

@Babak You have to integrate 'Translate this' button

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock