• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
any help to arrocy to make things work will be appreciated
Thanks @asasasasas
I really need somebody with QuickQR Purchase Key to run something.
Don't need to install QuickQR or edit any code, just need to call API function from a web browser.
I really need the response result/data to be able to make the 'login as resto owner' works and probably will fix the 'add category' or some other bugs that is caused by nulling.

Can you help me how to use phone number as login and register process like https://www.eatiko.com/ and how to change home page as this site @arrocy
First, eatiko use Foodomaa.
second, Customer side foodomaa is not editable with 'regular' license, eatiko might use an extended version.
third, use phone number to login is possible with mod on QuickQR. If you want verification with phone login, you must use twillio, msg91, firebase service to get OTP. Firebase service is free.

Having the same issues as others regarding the constantly spinning icon when adding sub categories.
An update would be great!

Last edited:
Hi, any fix yet? is there any older version working fine?
Still waiting on @GambitSteel to get me some data/API response for me to be able to null it properly.

Anyone else with valid QuickQR license who can help me get those data? @phineas ?

Last edited:
I made the sub-categories work.

Is this what you mean @planetetv257 ? @Sillysid ?

subcategories.png

Yeah that's it :)
this is just a temp solution (still waiting on @GambitSteel :unsure:) (without 'login as store-owner' fix).
on v5.9.1
open /admin/xxrandomxx.php file, insert this code: admin_folder-random-php.txt
open /php/xxrandomxx.php file, insert this code: php_folder-random-php.txt

Attachments

• fix-sub-categories.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: GambitSteel
this is just a temp solution (still waiting on @GambitSteel :unsure:) (without 'login as store-owner' fix).
on v5.9.1
PM Sent :)(y)

Reactions: -xXx-
on v5.9.1
Thank you so much, I will try that solution! :)
I keep you in touch

I have a valid License, tell me what you need, i will upload
Thank you so much, I will try that solution! :)
I keep you in touch

QuickQR v5.9.2 just came out!
I already perfected (works 100%, no more nulling bugs) the nulled v5.9.1 and is compatible with v5.9.2, so.. please upload the latest untouched version and I will upload the nulled version right after.
Thanks to @GambitSteel for the 'data', without it, it's impossible for me to make 'login as user/resto-owner' to work.

Arrocy.

I already perfected (works 100%, no more nulling bugs) the nulled v5.9.1 and is compatible with v5.9.2, so.. please upload the latest untouched version and I will upload the nulled version right after.
Thanks to @GambitSteel for the 'data', without it, it's impossible for me to make 'login as user/resto-owner' to work.

Arrocy.
You are the best, @GambitSteel if you need my help again to upload the file, don’t hesitate friend! 🙂

Arrocy.
Well done My friend. really appreciate your consistency to achieve goals.
and also thank you @GambitSteel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock