• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
I still don't have the 5.9.2 untouched version.
@GambitSteel is unavailable because he is so busy lately.
Anyone else with untouched v5.9.2?

I saw my nulled v5.9.1 scattered on many nulled websites, so I guess many nulled websites get their resources from babiato.
nulled v5.9.1 IS NOT working 100% because I released it too early without the 'data' that I need from @GambitSteel
Now I have the 'data' that I needed, but I need untouched v5.9.2 so I can null it.
Waiting is making me crazy! Believe me, I am more eager to get the untouched version than any of you want the nulled version LOL!

Last edited:

arrocy if you can please update 5.9.1 with fix you did earlier so we can use recent version till gambit send last version, u are the man, thanks​

arrocy if you can please update 5.9.1 with fix you did earlier so we can use recent version till gambit send last version, u are the man, thanks​

Temporary fix for 5.9.1 is HERE
This is without login as resto-owner, but everything else works perfectly.

The 'data' that I have is for 5.9.2, so I need untouched 5.9.2

Reactions: -xXx-
I still don't have the 5.9.2 untouched version.
@GambitSteel is unavailable because he is so busy lately.
Anyone else with untouched v5.9.2?

I saw my nulled v5.9.1 scattered on many nulled websites, so I guess many nulled websites get their resources from babiato.
nulled v5.9.1 IS NOT working 100% because I released it too early without the 'data' that I need from @GambitSteel
Now I have the 'data' that I needed, but I need untouched v5.9.2 so I can null it.
Waiting is making me crazy! Believe me, I am more eager to get the untouched version than any of you want the nulled version LOL!
Let's download it

Reactions: arrocy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock