• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ProInvest - CryptoCurrency and Online Investment Platform

ProInvest - CryptoCurrency and Online Investment Platform NULLED V3.7

No permission to download
Please how do i edit the write up on the home page and faq. Which file can i make this changes to, i have tried everything on the index.php file and there is nothing to edit. Please dear gurus, help me out

Please how do i edit the write up on the home page and faq. Which file can i make this changes to, i have tried everything on the index.php file and there is nothing to edit. Please dear gurus, help me out
How did you install it without getting error

cPanel Install
  1. Upload the zip file to public_html in cPanel
  2. Unzip it using cPanel tools
  3. Ensure that the main folders under cPanel are application, system, etc and not proinvest
  4. Go to /application/config/database.php and change permissions to 777
  5. Go to /tes.png and /upload folder and change their permissions to 777
  6. Ensure that the .htaccess file was unzipped/copied to your root folder
On successful completion, proceed to Database Configuration below.

READ MORE FROM THE LINK: https://proinvest.axis96.co/documentation/index.html

Finaly i was able to edit the home page and twike it to the way i wanted. If you wish to do this, simply go
public_html > application > views > siteContent
All the files controling the home page is located in the file home.php found in folder called siteContent

Finaly i was able to edit the home page and twike it to the way i wanted. If you wish to do this, simply go
All the files controling the home page is located in the file home.php found in folder called siteContent
Thanks I will Try it

Thanks for ur update, I edit it following ur guide, but when I view the site, the write up didn't change. Is dia something am supposed to do next? Cuz my write didn't change

Guys the coinpayments is have serious problem. the wallet address is not displaying and qr code not displaying. Anyone successfully done this?

Guys the coinpayments is have serious problem. the wallet address is not displaying and qr code not displaying. Anyone successfully done this?
Where u able to edit the home page of the script and input ur own write up?, If yes how did u do it

[QUOTE = "Babak, publicación: 234121, miembro: 1"]
su recurso aprobado
Gracias
[/ CITAR]

Gracias por todo tu trabajo, me has ayudado mucho en mis proyectos, un favor, quería descargar algunos archivos diferentes y me muestra este error, podrías ayudarme a solucionarlo gracias
1605892164216.png

Reactions: cash22
please who as any theme for proinvest?

where can i find compatible codeigniter templates for proinvest?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock