• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Optima - Cryptocurrency Exchange Script. Bitcoin & Ethereum

Optima - Cryptocurrency Exchange Script. Bitcoin & Ethereum v1.0

No permission to download
Please who has optima documentation as I just bought a test vps server to run and see if it works
FULL OPTIMA DOCUMENTATION
for install and config

installation and complete service configs like coinpayments and binance api connections

Enjoy my friends

Attachments

• Doc.zip
    1 MB · Views: 45
Reactions: microsite
i have OPTIMA version 10.2
and add to many optimization and debug

Application : Working
all the service Deposit , trade , withdraw working
future service: soon

how i can to share this resource?
just submit by uploading it here and tag any trusted uploader. you can also dm. i will submit to admin

Reactions: microsite
thank you for your reply, 1 more question does it work on hostinger vps hosting?
1- check if your vps hosting support Commands and nginx & also the OS is Ubuntu 20.4

2- WARNING : don't use US location & IP for your server because you can't connect your server to BINANCE API (binance banned ips from some country like US & ...)

Are you guys able to execute "php artisan market:volume-generate" command, I am getting the error that it is not defined.

i have OPTIMA version 10.2
and add to many optimization and debug

Application : Working
all the service Deposit , trade , withdraw working
future service: soon

how i can to share this resource?
I have same. Just send me to PM access to control panel of your VPS

look at our new demo of Optima on new theme and Future Serivce (fixed)
+ too many added features

demo.javizen.com

@qqdemon please note that swearing is not allowed in the forum.
If you have any issues with scams, there is a scam section where you can post your evidence.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock