• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ProInvest - CryptoCurrency and Online Investment Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonerpn

Trusted Uploader
Nov 23, 2020
bonerpn submitted a new resource:

ProInvest 2.4 - CryptoCurrency and Online Investment Platform

View attachment 53501

ProInvest is a fully functional web app for managing your high yield investment platform conveniently. It allows you to register users, take deposits, remit earnings and process both single and multi-level referral earnings. With ProInvest you’ll be able to setup your own platform as fast as possible.Major payment gateways and cryptocurrencies supported include Payeer, Stripe, Coinpayments (BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, XRP and BCH), Paypal and Paystack.

The...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
also must be nulled or not ?

Didn't see any license check on install, I'll look at it and test it later as I'm a bit caught with something right now.

• Love
opps :D
yes im sure hes purchased item
little busy tonight i will check and transfer to him

Before transferring the resource I would suggest you to ask for a proof of purchase (codecanyon account screenshot). Just to be sure.

• Love
also must be nulled or not ?
It doesn't require a license to install or to run. I'll keep it active a little bit longer for just in case license check is triggered at a later time by a hidden script I couldn't find for now.

• Love
Error on setting up payments. do anyone face the same issue? how can be fixed to working payment process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock