• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Optima - Cryptocurrency Exchange Script. Bitcoin & Ethereum

Optima - Cryptocurrency Exchange Script. Bitcoin & Ethereum v1.0

No permission to download
You need install composer
Rename to .env
Create Mysql DB and write into .env DB_DATABASE DB_USERNAME DB_PASSWORD

in root directory make in terminal:
composer install

Vendor will be download

Later in root directory in terminal:
php artisan key:generate

Create DB in terminal
php artisan db:seed
Php artisan serve
Do you have the documentation please

Reactions: ombre
Shows blank page after user registration and no admin panel
Fixed. Seems the first registration sets as admin. I did a couple of things but don't know which one worked. LOL.

1. Change my php version to 8.x which gave me an error when i tried to run artisan commands.
2. Changed php version back to 7.4.1.
3. Added ping back to Route::group(['middleware' => ['language.detect', 'maintenance', 'ping']]
4. Removed Ping again and it worked.
6. run php artisan optimize
7. run php artisan serve again

When i register now, no blank page is shown and everything works fine. The first registered account is the admin

Di
Fixed. Seems the first registration sets as admin. I did a couple of things but don't know which one worked. LOL.

1. Change my php version to 8.x which gave me an error when i tried to run artisan commands.
2. Changed php version back to 7.4.1.
3. Added ping back to Route::group(['middleware' => ['language.detect', 'maintenance', 'ping']]
4. Removed Ping again and it worked.
6. run php artisan optimize
7. run php artisan serve again

When i register now, no blank page is shown and everything works fine. The first registered account is the admin
Did you install on VPS or Shared hosting and what other things did you install on server

Reactions: dardesar
Can someone who have made database file drop it.am finding it hard generating it

i have OPTIMA version 10.2
and add to many optimization and debug

Application : Working
all the service Deposit , trade , withdraw working
future service: soon

how i can to share this resource?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock