• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Olha então recomendo vc monetizar com outra opção, eu tava usando o StartApp e aparecia os anuncios la. outra coisa vc sabe me fala se as notificações estão aparecendo no app quando publicamos novos filmes?
eu to usando o startAPP só que rende pouco demais!
quando envio manualmente as notificações para os usuários estão chegando sim.

eu to usando o startAPP só que rende pouco demais!
quando envio manualmente as notificações para os usuários estão chegando sim.
Então vou atualizar o meu, era uma função que estava querendo, embora o app já esteja bom, sõ na box que o app ta ruim de mais. obrigado por responder amigo, precisando to por aqui.

This is the web app - OVOO - I believe he is referring to the mobile app - OXOO
There is a little difference between them
Thanks for your message too
I Shared All 3 Including OVOO - OVOO - OXOO TV

Hello I am using oxoo v133 with the ovoo administration panel I only have one error and that is that when I add a chapter of a series and add a thumbnail, the application does not show the thumbnail but it shows the thumbnail by default

1642149104271.png

As you can see in the screenshot of my cell phone, the episode does not have a thumbnail, but if you see in the screenshot of my ovoo administration panel, the episode does have a thumbnail.
Can anyone help to solve this problem?

1642149118104.png

Anyone can help, i am getting below errors while running alongwith failed to communicate to api server.

E/chromium: [ERROR:filesystem_posix.cc(62)] mkdir /data/user/0/com.stream.club/cache/WebView/Crashpad: No such file or directory (2)

E/chromium: [ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(549)] eglChooseConfig failed with error EGL_SUCCESS

E/ConfigError: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 2 column 1 path $

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock