• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Someone could share with us Admin side code for V1.3.6 🙏
The oxoo panel 1.3.6 is having problems, it is not working. is full of bugs and glitches.

Better you work with a Panel customization oxoo 1.3.4 migrate CMS code removing Evato code, rebuilding a panel

If you work calmly, with a team you can build your dashboard by joining oxoo with this open source, this way you will have a CMS (dashboard) without bugs, then you will need a team to make api and play for the mobile APP.Someone could share with us Admin side code for V1.3.6 🙏
If you work calmly, with a team you can build your dashboard by joining oxoo with this open source, this way you will have a CMS (dashboard) without bugs, then you will need a team to make api and play for the mobile APP.

100% open source for CMS. ( IPTV / OTT )

The oxoo panel 1.3.6 is having problems, it is not working. is full of bugs and glitches.

Better you work with a Panel customization oxoo 1.3.4 migrate CMS code removing Evato code, rebuilding a panel

He has just released a flutter version of the app.
Will charge again from all those who want something functional and will not receive.
That's why you can't fix the android version. There's no time. And it certainly has no interest in tidying up.
This new version must have several issues as well.
And so he goes on selling something bad.
For those interested in this type of application, the best thing is to use its base and do something personalized.

flussonic does not block content it used to focus for streaming to IPTV / OTT

Flussonic is a software used for VOD Content Storage, Muticast Live Streaming (Facebook and youtube), Automation and Content Management in TV Station mode serving as a playout server.

In addition, it can be used for Multibrant Transcoding, Restreaming, DVR, Cachup, IP Camera, and EPG support with Cachup.

It records any live stream as per schedule.

The OXoo Panel is limited because developers are limited.

Flussonic is used by 99% of IPTV operators as a media server, professional transcoding and storage.

Now of course the software is paid monthly or a single license payment.

Integration with CMS for IPTV / OTT with flussonic is performed via API and HTTP Request.

In the case of advertisements, it is also possible to build everything linked to Flussonic.

We have another project that we are finishing which is the web TV service, for those who want to launch their TV channel via streaming with content automation, Management and muticast integrated with Facebook, youtube, twitter TV.

For professional streaming it is necessary to have a media server, with flusssonic it can also be integrated with CDN Akamay. in addition to DRM integration.
wtf? oxo is only one cloned from thrid party sources, iptv is iptv, oxo moxo is not called iptv but an embed player. iptv number one for today is xtream codes

Will charge again from all those who want something functional and will not receive.
That's why you can't fix the android version. There's no time. And it certainly has no interest in tidying up.
For those interested in this type of application, the best thing is to use its base and do something personalized.
The developer of oxoo is not going to release a vibrant version, not least because he is already burning with most people.

He's been creating evato accounts to offer a code template for $1,500 USD. I do laugh with him because he doesn't have the ability to provide an error-free code.

Just by the Designer in their Ovoo, by the Flix that he created, we already realized that he doesn't have the capacity to deliver a clean code.

He actually lives chasing after crumbs.

wtf? oxo is only one cloned from thrid party sources, iptv is iptv, oxo moxo is not called iptv but an embed player. iptv number one for today is xtream codes
From your comment I already realized that you don't really understand streaming.

Piracy is any distribution of content without licensing the broadcast rights. to license the Transmission and Content distribution rights you must have in the DRM Application.

DRM requested by sutdios and programmers of Pay TV Channels is the DRM verimatrix.

Regarding DRM-free Player, no studio, movie distributor or pay TV channel programmer will allow it.

Only work with piracy, who really doesn't have a professional goal of growth, in the whole world there is no one who works with piracy who has managed to grow professionally.

By 2025 at the latest, Movie Producers, Programmers of Pay TV Channels will launch their own platforms and piracy will greatly decrease.

Because the future of Streaming is who produces the content to deliver directly to the end user, ISP Internet operators will partner with platforms to package applications.

Anyone who uses Oxoo is just a kick start for those who start distributing their own content and then invest in a platform with Artificial Intelligence, DRM, CDN, there are many features behind it.

The oxoo Developer is very limited, he can't work in a line of development and updates.

Like 80% of people who get the code from oxoo the most they can customize is UI and even then they are limited.

The Oxoo developer does not have the ability to develop a SETPLEX type platform.

The oxoo developer is unable to enter the Great Streaming Market due to the fact that it is limited.

He only knows how to develop Basic, a CMS with several bugs.

His CMS version 1.3.6 is buggy, he already has it circulating on the internet for free.
The developer of oxoo is not going to release a vibrant version, not least because he is already burning with most people

He's been creating evato accounts to offer a code template for $1,500 USD. I do laugh with him because he doesn't have the ability to provide an error-free code.

Just by the Designer in their Ovoo, by the Flix that he created, we already realized that he doesn't have the capacity to deliver a clean code.

He actually lives chasing after crumbs.

The oxoo developer does not have the ability to launch a Big Innovation.

1) the guy is all limited, he has no knowledge of DRM, he only works with evato, he doesn't know how to create better Integrations.

2) Just by the UI Designer you can see that it is very limited.

3) Paying to have a CMS with App and code full of Errors is stupid, not to mention that oxoo doesn't have a great UI.

Oxoo is for those who just want to take small content and distribute it locally, an operation for 200 users.

Because the Oxoo code has no DRM, it is totally insecure, not to mention that the playback player is very outdated, it has no professionalism.

99% of people wanting to sell oxoo customization cannot deliver a playback player in the TOP app due to the fact that the oxoo CMS itself is limited.

I'm working on a New CMS myself, I'm just getting some tables and API from oxoo to be able to make CMS api based on Margor's open source, which is open source.

I'm in the test to make api for the android App using the oxoo app.

the Oxoo developer does not have the capacity to develop a quality IPTV / OTT platform.

He wants to enter the level of the big ones to develop, it will spend 50 years he won't enter, if he can't solve the problems of complaints from people in his code.

Automatically he is closing the field of work for him by burning himself. because the more people complain the more it gets burned in the market.

Below is the website of those who really have quality!

I have access to over 30 platforms that actually deliver CMS and App solution.

If I were to list here the platforms I know and have access to, I will post over 2,500 platforms.

So I recognize amateurs, I just need to look at the APP and the CMS I already know how to identify when they are amateurs.

By the UI, the features already know who is limited.

At Evato there are only amateurs, no one can make a TOP platform.

I know TOP developers.

Oxoo is just an alternative for those who want to start putting a small movie content, deliver it locally for when it reaches 500 users. aim for something professional.

I have access to Film content licensing directly with studios in the US, in addition to having access to several US Pay TV channel programmers who do the licensing.

Allow 90 days to start paying licensing per user per month.

Of course, now there are people who don't even have a regulated company, don't know the market, others want to work in piracy without having a growth plan to build a company.

The xoo is for those who just want to get started.

For those of us who are learning to program, we use oxoo just for learning, because a person who is going to sell us a standard Netflix platform Artificial intelligence, DRM, with code and source, but in order to provide support we have to learn programming.

I use oxoo just for learning.

Last edited:
To solve Android problems is very easy, just format the entire machine and you will have a new machine to install android again and you will have android studio clean 100% functional.

Regarding oxoo there are other apps better than oxoo on the market!

It doesn't make sense to pay for an oxoo customization.

If a simple app is full of problems, who will pay for an oxoo customization, if you can use other apps from evato 100% functional without bugs?

Any updates on the new one ??
Well look around man no one has bought it till now, No Sales. Let's see if anyone can buy it and share. Moreover, We can go for a group buy if sufficient people ll join.

Edit:

I think we should wait for sometime before buying it, should get some comments and reviews on it first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock