• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
Hello Evryone,

I need help in order to fix an issue.

Error: "failed to communicate with server please check your api configuration"

I am using ovoo 3.2.6 and oxoo android 1.3.4 and updated the V100.php file in controllers/rest_api/ folder.
Still getting this error after rebuild. Please help me .

Update this
8 March 2022 V1.3.8

NEW
=====
YouTube Support Added for Movie & TV-Show
Embed Support Added for Movie & TV-Show
YouTube Live Support Added for Live TV
Embed Support Added for Live TV
App lovin ads network added
Unity ads network added
Ads bidding adapter added (with admob)
App lovin rewarded video ads added
App lovin interstitial ads added
App lovin native ads added
App lovin banner ads added
Unity rewarded video ads added
Unity interstitial ads added
Unity banner ads added

UPDTAE
======
Project library and project updated
Latest android studio support added

FIXED
======
Youtube issue fixed
Youtule live issue fixed
Admob issue fixed
Notification issue fixed
Paypal issue solved
And some other bug fixed

REMOVED
=======
Startapp ads support removed

I need help to show ads to subscribed and trial users
which line of code should i change thanks

anyone can help me?? im facing this ERROR "Something went Wrong !
try later
Failed to communicate with server.
Please check your API configuration.

im using freehoting infinityfree.
Help Me to fix this problem plss.

im using oxoo v134 nulled

Hello friends, I managed to fix the paypal error and include google pay in the app, now I need someone who can help me to create an additional button that can open a wordpress blog within the app,
That is, an additional button on the drawer menu, so when you click on it, it opens a website inside the app.

If you can create this button, I'll be able to integrate woocoomerce for app subscriptions, and create other features.

Who can please help me in creating this additional button in the drawer menu?

hello i'm new, i'm not good at english sorry
can you help me fix this?
When I finished watching the trailer and exited, I went back in and there was a black error on the video trailer screen.

This is when I first entered xem

186511883_5522554321149794_3580903580912477031_n.jpg
This is when I exited and re-entered

186448927_5522554461149780_4027705458230072322_n.jpg

All movies are like that
same problem here !

did u solve ??

If you are using youtube and the video not playing or keep loading, the uploader only allows it to run it from the youtube website and youtube app OR this file is no longer on Youtube.

If you are using youtube and the video not playing or keep loading, the uploader only allows it to run it from the youtube website and youtube app OR this file is no longer on Youtube.
i upload using gdrive but still loading can u help me?

for trailer, it uses only youtube
For main movies
it has to be played on the web browser ( if mp4/mkv selected)
Gdrive is a storage place
I believe it won't play movies directly on the browser
have a look at this
to work securely you need to have a media server, with flussonic installed.
The cost of a dedicated server comm flussonic , with 1Gbps of connectivity, 4,000Gb of storage, 64Gb of Ram, and flussonnic license costs per month $450 USD

it will be the only way for you to have 100% functional content, not to mention that with flussonnic you can transcode live multibranteting channels

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock