• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download
hey, oxoo does not support to embed google drive videos ... use juicycode to embed google dive

Yes you are right but JC has now stopped working check the thread on here . The only other one is the google multi player on here it is still working and will embed the videos in oxoo

Yes you are right but JC has now stopped working check the thread on here . The only other one is the google multi player on here it is still working and will embed the videos in oxoo
Hi, can u please link that thread for me here ? That Google multi player thread link

I am having a problem with the oxoo app Android . I am not able to connect the php Admin panel to the app. When I paste the urls to the source code in android studio and then run the app this message show up

[Something went wrong ! Try later
Failed to communicate with server
please check your api configuration]

I am going according to the instructions given with the script and aslo multiple sources in the internet but nothing helped

Plz help me with this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200623-024956.jpg
    Screenshot_20200623-024956.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 55
I am having a problem with the oxoo app Android . I am not able to connect the php Admin panel to the app. When I paste the urls to the source code in android studio and then run the app this message show up [Something went wrong ! Try later Failed to communicate with server please check your api configuration] I am going according to the instructions given with the script and aslo multiple sources in the internet but nothing helped Plz help me with this
your api is your url of your backend check it well maybe you have it wrong
I am having a problem with the oxoo app Android . I am not able to connect the php Admin panel to the app. When I paste the urls to the source code in android studio and then run the app this message show up

[Something went wrong ! Try later
Failed to communicate with server
please check your api configuration]

I am going according to the instructions given with the script and aslo multiple sources in the internet but nothing helped

Plz help me with this
your api is your url of your backend check it well maybe you have it wrong;)

Thanks for replying

But I don't know what u are talking about

Here's my config IMG_20200623_024220.jpg
Plz help me

Thanks for replying

But I don't know what u are talking about

Here's my config IMG_20200623_024220.jpg
Plz help me

I had this problem before. check the API code, use the same API that it's in your admin panel. if you sure that it's the right API, then it's due to your domain.

it shouldn't be like: http://myfree.domain.com

But like this: http://myfreedomain.com

plus. don't use it on a free hosting service. as it will not import movies, even if you have license code.

use ethier a paid hosting, or VPS

Reactions: Steel
U just need few api code to connect admin panel with app, these api codes are also available in Ovoo admin panel. Yes bro i am using Ovoo with Oxoo app
Thanks for the reply, I am an inquisitive person so I've figured it out, now working fine, I used d latest ovoo script with the previous version of oxoo app nd it works fine.

My only problem is that I wish it can work with the latest version of oxoo app without purchase key errors.

Anyhelp here I tried to installed everything correct but i cannot access login to admin panel , actually i cannot access to any php files

1594238224740.png

Last edited:
I need some help if anyone can give some support please I'm using ovoo I can view the api on the website and it comes back with a message "{"status":"success","message":"Rest API is working..."}" but no matter what I do I can't get the app to open up as it keeps saying "Failed to communicate with server. Please check your API configuration" I have checked I have entered the correct details in I have also used the updated "v100.php" file to replace in the rest_api folder yet still it comes up with this error any ideas? Thanks

I had this problem before. check the API code, use the same API that it's in your admin panel. if you sure that it's the right API, then it's due to your domain.

it shouldn't be like: http://myfree.domain.com

But like this: http://myfreedomain.com

plus. don't use it on a free hosting service. as it will not import movies, even if you have license code.

use ethier a paid hosting, or VPS
I'm having the same problem, I don't care about the fact that I can't import movies, can you help me too?

i can't do it in android studio and all tutorial in Hindi so please can you help me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock