• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Please help, how to change the ornids admin writing as in the picture, into writing according to our wishes, hopefully those who answer the question will be rich
you need to edit the template file from cPanel

Screenshot_2021-09-14-19-16-09-38.jpg map doesn't show anything, even though I entered the apikey correctly
I experienced the same thing, the installation of mapbox and apikey was correct, the 3 user driver applications and maps partners ran smoothly. but it can't be tracked in the admin panel. the tracking results in the admin panel are the same as this picture. only show white color, please help me for all friends

I raised the sdk from 29 to 30, but, if I select this version, when I try to login, I get this error message:
Runtime exception ""myapp" stuck. update to the latest version", if using version 29 then no problems occur, please help, I will reward as much as I can if anyone wants to help me
I will give 5$ to those who can help me erorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-14-19-16-09-38.jpg map doesn't show anything, even though I entered the apikey correctly
Hello , the possible cause may be from 8 js files under asset\app-assets\js\scripts\ourdevelops ...folder dont change "ourdevelops" ...at style: 'mapbox://styles/ourdevelops/ckhltv5lk0mus19lbvnom8ppl', check it ...

Attachments

• asd.png
    asd.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
Any one can help me ... to build the android app ornids v2.2.0 - multi service

"Could not download mapbox-sdk-directions-models.jar (com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-sdk-directions-models:5.5.0)"

I try to follow every steps as the documentation states.

Attachments

• asdas.png
    asdas.png
    34 KB · Views: 6
Any one can help me ... to build the android app ornids v2.2.0 - multi service

"Could not download mapbox-sdk-directions-models.jar (com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-sdk-directions-models:5.5.0)"

I try to follow every steps as the documentation states.
This problem is solved when I try
1) to check all access token permission under Mapbox
2) When
implementation 'com.stripe:stripe-android:+'

change to:

implementation 'com.stripe:stripe-android:16.3.1'

Problem
1) Still the customer app home page shows empty(Load many times noting show) and the rest is working
2) The registration of customer from this up unable to complete
3) The admin map tracking under driver and merchant goes blank white page

any one can solve this

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 23-25-54 Account Mapbox.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 23-25-54 Account Mapbox.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
Masalah ini terpecahkan ketika saya mencoba
1) untuk memeriksa semua izin token akses di bawah Mapbox
2) Kapan
implementasi 'com.stripe:stripe-android:+'

mengubah:

implementasi 'com.stripe: stripe-Android:16.3.1'

Masalah
1) Masih halaman beranda aplikasi pelanggan menunjukkan kosong (Muat berkali-kali mencatat acara) dan sisanya berfungsi
2) Pendaftaran pelanggan dari atas ini tidak dapat diselesaikan
3) Pelacakan peta admin di bawah pengemudi dan pedagang menjadi halaman putih kosong

ada yang bisa menyelesaikan ini
I can solve the problem 99% the road will run smoothly, DM me if the road needs my help

NVTAYLJ.png

This app is complete I bought it

Full Working

thanks mate for this share

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock