• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need DMCA Ignored Hosting

but why
suggestion asked we give I am using in this hosting dooo movie script without any copyright problem

Do you think the domain registered 26 days old hosting provider gonna protect someone from DMCA issues?

@BlakenFist can you off comment section?
I don't think so..... This thread has become a discussion center for Offshore hosting..
So instead of people creating new threads, they can refer to this one. If you want you can always Unwatch the thread

Whit Who?
I do not understand what you mean.

and there any problem with my domain?
Go Read the Rules

but why
suggestion asked we give I am using in this hosting dooo movie script without any copyright problem
Yeah dude! you don't get to know if hosting is DMCA ignored by not even staying with it for 30 days! And hell I can 'teven see a TOS / Privacy Policy page there

• Love
Reactions: Loki and rasel.
There is so much competition, so little customers, most hosting companies don't give a sh** about DMCA anymore. I'm with Contabo, cloudfare forwarding daily DMCA complaints to "my hosting". Nothing happen for years.

• Love
Reactions: india220
I am using in movie script since 10 days I did not face any problem so I shared it there is no reason to give me warning point
10 days? hahaha
so u website so popular? u post movie and u get rank 1 keyword on google?

I'm very confusing right now, there a lot o people saying its safe and a lot saying there is no protection for who want to run a streaming website, there is a guy who host on contabo and saying there is nothing happening with his account, i'm really want to run a anime and movie streaming but i'm a afraid to wake up one day and notice that my work goes to hell.

Where is the place to buy a domain and host with the minimum of complains with DMCA?

I'm very confusing right now, there a lot o people saying its safe and a lot saying there is no protection for who want to run a streaming website, there is a guy who host on contabo and saying there is nothing happening with his account, i'm really want to run a anime and movie streaming but i'm a afraid to wake up one day and notice that my work goes to hell.

Where is the place to buy a domain and host with the minimum of complains with DMCA?
if u talk about dmca, only russia server location can be SAFE 99%
i use namecheap, still no dmca sh1t for 4 years.

if u talk about dmca, only russia server location can be SAFE 99%
i use namecheap, still no dmca sh1t for 4 years.
All my webites are hosted on namecheap, but no "illegal" content, I read the privacy policy and they warn about pirated content, so that's why i'm afraid, what do you host in there?

You could try vsys but I have never tried them personally so I cannot leave a decent review about their services.

Offshore doesnt mean that they ignore DMCA, and DMCA ignored doesnt mean that its bulletproof.
DMCA ignored Web hosting simply means you can host copyrighted material without the hassle of takedown notices.
But almost all of the DMCA ignored hosting providers honour local courts and law enforcement agencies.
trademark violations are also not covered under DMCA. so be careful in that.
You can host Movie sites in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, Moldova.

The reason offshore hosting can ignore the DMCA is that the copyright holder is in 'overseas'. The hosting company can't do anything if they visit country or hire a local lawyer. This is why you should back up your whole data. If the copyright holder threatens the hosting company, you can solve the problem by closing the server and migrate to another offshore hosting in another country. This is how Pirate Bay and other giant pirate sites survived. They change server frequently.

Cover the ip with a CDN so that the server's location is not easily find, and investigate multiple providers. You should always have a plan for responding to emergency.

You basically have to find hosting in a country that has a no extradition to the US. If they won't send criminals to the US, then they likely don't care about US copyright law.

It won't protect you from local lawsuits, but it will be a basic protection from copyright claims. But with enough pressure a lot of companies will give in.

Make sure your domain is registered in a country and registrar that also doesn't care about copyright law. Register a .com or .net or .info won't help you. In fact the domain is usually what they go after because it's easier than going after the host. They just put a note in to the registrar that you're using it for copyright infringement and get the domain terminated.

It's why a lot of those video streaming sites have to keep switching domains every few months.
This is COMPLETLY right. +1

For example we ignore DMCA. We are Moldova based, but if we receive local court orders we need to obey and give all data.

But that rarely happens, local court orders only happen when your website are bigger like Piratebay etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Fat_Thor
This is COMPLETLY right. +1

For example we ignore DMCA. We are Moldova based, but if we receive local court orders we need to obey and give all data.

But that rarely happens, local court orders only happen when your website are bigger like Piratebay etc.
I admire your courage to tell us that, i fell more confident.

Not sure if OP is still active but I shall leave this here for anyone else looking:
AlexHost
Koddos
Privatelayer
Webcare360 and
Novogara
Remember, Shared Hosting have limited resources. Don't be surprised if you get suspended due to high resource usage in Shared Hosting, is not Hosting fault, it's yours.

Reactions: alexhost

Is safe if you take the right steps.

First things (not complete, but most important steps are probably here)

1. Use a VPN (no free VPN! It keeps logs) Mullvad VPN, iPredator VPN etc.
2. Use decent and reliable Offshore Hosting (can't be USA / UK servers!) avoid resellers...
3. Protect your information like personal information, don't expose you are owner of this or other website... don't use social media profiles to your website, you can be catched by that.
4. Encrypt your disk of your computer > Veracrypt and use a good and strong password (don't use the same passwords of social media and others).
5. Use Cloudflare, DDoS-Guard to hide IP of your website.
6. Make Reverse Proxys with VPS to hide the origin IP.
7. Change periodically of Hosting Provider when you get bigger enough in your country.

That's, follow steps and never never trust in anyone! Avoid using gmail or hotmail accounts.

Is safe if you take the right steps.

First things (not complete, but most important steps are probably here)

1. Use a VPN (no free VPN! It keeps logs) Mullvad VPN, iPredator VPN etc.
2. Use decent and reliable Offshore Hosting (can't be USA / UK servers!) avoid resellers...
3. Protect your information like personal information, don't expose you are owner of this or other website... don't use social media profiles to your website, you can be catched by that.
4. Encrypt your disk of your computer > Veracrypt and use a good and strong password (don't use the same passwords of social media and others).
5. Use Cloudflare, DDoS-Guard to hide IP of your website.
6. Make Reverse Proxys with VPS to hide the origin IP.
7. Change periodically of Hosting Provider when you get bigger enough in your country.

That's, follow steps and never never trust in anyone! Avoid using gmail or hotmail accounts.

Thanks for sharing these awesome steps! You are one of the providers I see very active across forums :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock