• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
hey, just copy content-reading-list from madara/madara-core/reading-content v1.6.5.3 and replace the new code with the old one, hope might've helped u
I did so but there are more problems. cover is not symmetrical on mobile. In short, too many bugs 😔

Additional note: "show more" doesn't work in manga chapters

I recommend that those who want to update wait for at least 2 updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: ComicsPo*no
I did so but there are more problems. cover is not symmetrical on mobile. In short, too many bugs 😔

Additional note: "show more" doesn't work in manga chapters

I recommend that those who want to update wait for at least 2 updates
You are right, I come back to the previus version.

Reactions: tryigitx
Is there someone here who can help me edit my madara theme single manga page template? I want to add a section in it. Or could you recommend me someone?

Hello, everyone i want your help if possible. I usually use my local hosting server to store my mangas chapter files and because of that, my website speed had decreased a lot. So i want now to start using FTP to store mangas on a feralhosting server. But is it possible to send also all my old chapters files on the server and stop using my old local server manga files by replacing them with my external server files? Thanks.

Hello, everyone i want your help if possible. I usually use my local hosting server to store my mangas chapter files and because of that, my website speed had decreased a lot. So i want now to start using FTP to store mangas on a feralhosting server. But is it possible to send also all my old chapters files on the server and stop using my old local server manga files by replacing them with my external server files? Thanks.

I have it. I know that with it all the chapters i will upload will automatically be sent to my external server. But i am talking about the chapters already on my local server before i start using madara ftp.

I have it. I know that with it all the chapters i will upload will automatically be sent to my external server. But i am talking about the chapters already on my local server before i start using madara ftp.
oh, it's possible, but it's hard. Instead, it's easier to carry it by hand

Guys, anyone to trade?
I have Madara plugin
Screenshot_268.png
What I need is a valid PURCHASE CODE ( from themeforest).
Everytime I submit a ticket, they ask for the purchase code.
I will trade one this plugin with one purchase code

Arkadaşlar takas yapacak var mı?
Madara eklentim var
Ekran görüntüsü_268.png
İhtiyacım olan geçerli bir SATIN ALMA KODU (themeforest'tan).
Her bilet gönderdiğimde satın alma kodunu soruyorlar.
Bu eklentiyi bir satın alma koduyla takas edeceğim
IMG_20210628_134615.jpg
These add-ons are not the current version, they were shared in 2020. If you want to get support from the theme developer, you have to buy the theme. Otherwise, it is not ethical behavior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anne_tantot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock