• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Manga - Madara Child TP

WP Manga - Madara Child TP 1.0.4

No permission to download

Kng

Jul 5, 2020
Kng submitted a new resource:

WP Manga - Madara Child TP - madara

Codename: TP – A child theme for Madara (It is required to have parent theme Madara installed). What to expect:

• New 3 shortcodes – see parameters for slider shortcode here: Shortcode Parameters
    • [tp_manga_slider]
    • [tp_manga_heroslider]
    • [tp_heading tag=”” link_url=”” link_title=”” style=””]
      • tag – HTML Tag for this heading. For example: h1, h2, h3
      • link_url – URL of the “link_title” text
      • link_title – Text for adding a link to the...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: olalavui and Babak
for some reason the titles aren't showing, any idea why, manga details page seems a little broken

is me or just this child theme just log out my account every 1-2 min?? (the same on the demo of the legit theme)

Madara-Child-TP License​

Please enter the license key for this product to activate it. You were given a license key when you purchased this item.

Just put an image on the banner, then the image that appears is no longer the cover image
change the parameters as I show you in the image and the theme works

Attachments

• okmarche.png
    okmarche.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock