• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Good morning here. Is there someone to help me find the custom fields of the madara theme. Or at least give me a way to find them. Really thanks

I have tried this in the php function file of the child theme but it didn't work

add_action( 'admin_head', 'showhiddencustomfields' );
function showhiddencustomfields() {
echo "<style type='text/css'>#postcustom .hidden { display: table-row; }</style>\n";
}

hello ,I have a lot of manga chapters that I want to upload on the site
Is there any easy way

hello, i'm new here, and i can't find the plugin "madara-unyson-backup-restore.zip" on sample data on your madara download link v1.6.5.3, where can i find that plugin or download link for sample data madara?
thanks~
there is sample data on the download file on sample data folder

hey sir, sorry for my bad english, I want to make the manga image stored to another storage like bunnyCDN not on web server, is you have plugin wp manga FTP? if you have share here please

Hey guys, it doesn't seem like search works for me, can someone give me a zip backup?

hello, can anyone pls tell me how to update the theme to the latest version without disturbing the current setup of the website? thank you.

Can't add the sample data, because its asking for the sample data plugin help. I can

Attachments

• sample data.PNG
    sample data.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 58
hello friend can anyone help with searchbar. it search for post not manga
1619856738113.png

Hello, i want to display ads just at the end of the manga chapter. Just like that Screenshot_20210522-085218.png where should i display the ads in order to do that?

After that, i have another problem. I have noticed that, when one of the manga pictures is too large, the picture doesn't appear clear in the frontend. Is there a plugin which works with madara and can autocut the mangas pictures?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock