• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Anyone know how to show "COMPLETE" label on the top ?

Attachments

• Screenshot-6.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 51
Anyone know how to configure buny cdn storage? As i've configured the FTP details and images also uploaded in bunny cdn but they are not appearing on website.

This is a weird question but... Is there any way to edit the html of the theme? I wanna customize it myself but I don't know where to edit the files? Any advice?

@NullMaster
@Babak
this update is very good. we saw it late...
Version 1.6.7 – 2021.07.12
#Update: support Speaker plugin by Merkulove (generate voice over text for novel chapters) – options in Theme Options > Speaker
#Update: One Shot series now support premium plugins (WP Manga Chapter Coin, WP Manga Chapter Permission)
#Update: WP Manga Authors widget now supports Artists, hence new name WP Manga Authors/Artists widget
#Update: add option to show Manga Type on top of thumbnail (Theme Options > Manga Archives Page > Manga Type Text)
#Update: support Polylang plugin. Add option in Theme Options > Misc > Show Polylang Languages Switcher in Footer
#Update: [manga_info] shortcode with options to show/hide taxonomies link, show manga tags, and update CSS
#Update: return Radio and Checkbox inputs to their default style, to prevent conflicts with other plugins’ checkboxes
#Update: validate weak password in the Accounts Settings page in front-end, setting in Theme Options > User Settings
#Update: use cron-jobs for sending OneSignal notifications
#Update: improve chapter navigation with volumes, option to reverse Volume order in selectbox (Theme Options > Manga Detail Page > Manga Single – Volumes Order)
#Fix: some minor layout bugs

@NullMaster
@Babak
this update is very good. we saw it late...
Version 1.6.7 – 2021.07.12
#Update: support Speaker plugin by Merkulove (generate voice over text for novel chapters) – options in Theme Options > Speaker
#Update: One Shot series now support premium plugins (WP Manga Chapter Coin, WP Manga Chapter Permission)
#Update: WP Manga Authors widget now supports Artists, hence new name WP Manga Authors/Artists widget
#Update: add option to show Manga Type on top of thumbnail (Theme Options > Manga Archives Page > Manga Type Text)
#Update: support Polylang plugin. Add option in Theme Options > Misc > Show Polylang Languages Switcher in Footer
#Update: [manga_info] shortcode with options to show/hide taxonomies link, show manga tags, and update CSS
#Update: return Radio and Checkbox inputs to their default style, to prevent conflicts with other plugins’ checkboxes
#Update: validate weak password in the Accounts Settings page in front-end, setting in Theme Options > User Settings
#Update: use cron-jobs for sending OneSignal notifications
#Update: improve chapter navigation with volumes, option to reverse Volume order in selectbox (Theme Options > Manga Detail Page > Manga Single – Volumes Order)
#Fix: some minor layout bugs
I hope someone uploads this! Very good update

Hello. I hope you can help me. I maybe misclicked something or change that the background for the manga-detail isn't at full-width. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks. I want the background to have a full width.

1626754807561.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock