• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
FFOR madara theme xD
can u guys recommend some free cloud storage that is easy to set up ?
or just tell me what you guys are using :>
the problem is that imgur only accepts 50 images per hour
and google photos just don't let my photos become visible in maga reading page
and s3 seems to be 5gb at most so
im kinda in a trouble sad

FFOR madara theme xD
can u guys recommend some free cloud storage that is easy to set up ?
or just tell me what you guys are using :>
the problem is that imgur only accepts 50 images per hour
and google photos just don't let my photos become visible in maga reading page
and s3 seems to be 5gb at most so
im kinda in a trouble sad
do you use amazon education account?

no, is it free ?
i tried to use ss3 storage but whenever i try to upload manga it jusst gives error.
im wondering if i sshould just upload them locally sad
i use upload local my hosting have 250000 inode limit. i can store 250 manga. i still didn't use cloud because i need to pay it. i will wait until one of my website get adsense approval so i can add my manga site after i gain addsense approveal maybe i will use CDNBunny for cloudstorage

Reactions: chintu
hello everyone can you help me to change my comment section from this
1609998239774.png
to this
1609998339993.png

hello everyone can you help me to change my comment section from this
1609998239774.png
to this
1609998339993.png
Hey,

install this plugin "Discord Conditional Load". Then follow the instructions according to the plugin. Then go to advanced tab in the plugin settings and enable "Render Comments Javascript" and then clear cache. It should work now.

Hey guys.. when I crawl from fanfox.. few mangas have their chapters jumbled. How do I rearrange them in wordpress? Thanks

Hey does auto update work for you? And how to manually change the order? I cant seem to do it in manga chapters list setting
auto update not working.
just edit the manga chapter not need to be afraid if something wrong you can just delete it and crawl it back

Hey guys can someone help me to get the auto update feature to work? Having to update everyday is taking too much time. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

auto update not working.
just edit the manga chapter not need to be afraid if something wrong you can just delete it and crawl it back
Hey I see that you’re use mangastream theme. How is that theme? Is it better than madara? Thanks

hello i noticed that some madara website use adsense in their pirated content website, is it safe or not?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock