• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
go to appearance > theme option > turn on custom color
Could you show me the exact option, I changed all colors randomly to see, to find out but the color didn't change ....

was changing randomly hahahahaha

Just tell me the name of the option, Thanks <3

Could you show me the exact option, I changed all colors randomly to see, to find out but the color didn't change ....

was changing randomly hahahahaha

Just tell me the name of the option, Thanks <3
maybe you can compare your theme option color with your website or you can just reinstall the theme

Babak updated Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga with a new update entry:

Madara Theme v1.6.5

Download Madara v1.6.5 - WordPress Theme for Manga Nulled Free
v1.6.5 – 2020.12.10 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• #Add: option to disable Manga Views (in Manga Settings)
  • #Add: option to disable default Login / Register buttons on Header (in Theme Options > Header)
  • #Add: option to turn off Ajax Manga Search (in Theme Options > Search)
  • #Add: option to order bookmark items by New Chapter Released Date (in Theme Options > Manga General)
  • #Add: option to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WP Manga Chapter Coin

Does anyone have this plugin?

hello everyone in my website it only display 10 newly update managa how to increase to 20?
1608175277125.png

Can someone help me fix the problem of images being displayed in the wrong order when I crawlers from mangafox or I bulk upload chapters

check your upload limit is it more than70mb if its still failed. just split it into some part

Before uploading it has an image pops up and shows the combination, Single Chapter or Multi-Chapter or Multi-Chapter with Volumes.

Before uploading make sure that the combination is like this:
Multi Chapter : X folders inside one file zip to upload X chapters.
Folder one name> Chapter 1 and The images inside should be: 000.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg
Folder two name> Chapter 2: 000.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg
*** If the images are 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg etc it will be confused as 1.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 2.jpg 20.jpg etc

About crawling, I'm not sure but definitely you can edit any chapter and their images by just simple drag & drop
Hi, bro
Do you know how to use madara shortcode? If you know please show me how to use it. I want to display New manga, and New chapter share like in the following link : https://live.mangabooth.com/home-shortcode/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShantuJhantuMantuBunTHU
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock