• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form v1.2.4 Nulled

No permission to download

Nzjah

Babiato Lover
Jun 8, 2022
Taito, Japan
iuzairjan submitted a new resource:

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form (Untouched) - One Step Order

Simplified One Step Order Process of WHMCS Products​

Increase your order conversion rate, decrease the customer's abandonment rate, and reduce the order process time!

Different Styles & Colors​

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form is featured with 4 different styles, within each style there is an option to choose from 5 different color schemes.

Multiple Layouts & Types​

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form offers a high...

Read more about this resource...

iuzairjan updated Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form with a new update entry:

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form

Changelog​

v1.0.1​

Released: May 20th, 2022

Improvement
  • Added support for the order URLs that automatically set the custom fields values - case #467
  • Added support for products that were localized with the WHMCS easy translation option - case #472
Bug Fix
  • Resolved problem that might have caused the configurable options quantity sliders not being displayed - case #461, #490
  • Pricing is now correctly displayed in case of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@ask_me doesn't work in both cases as it requires the file to be encoded back in ioncube otherwise it won't do; can someone encode it back with this edit
private $allowCheckFailDays = 99999;

@ask_me doesn't work in both cases as it requires the file to be encoded back in ioncube otherwise it won't do; can someone encode it back with this edit
private $allowCheckFailDays = 99999;
i think won't work too. that is checking the unique id of the file, if it is modified will return other ID. see this: /modules/addons/LagomOrderForm/LagomOrderForm.php is invalid. Please upload the file once again or contact ModulesGarden support. (e65720a69619793929007a68a66c9be9a05da918 != c1ada46b741007924a75354291ed602a08367b3e)

everytime you edit the file this id: c1ada46b741007924a75354291ed602a08367b3e will be changed

so you must edit and one other file to bypass this check

Hi guys, I tested the 1.0.1 (purchase version > so non nulled or similar) and unfortunately disappointed, the addon does not work as expected is full of bugs,
1x the Store page shows errors when "lagom2" is installed in conjunction with "pomotion banner manager",
2x after logging in the dashboard is empty...
3x Domain Search after insert Domainname shows nothing. runs into a loop that has no end.
I would wait for a fix version from the developer.
4x Services, Networkstatus, page is empty...
> and so on....

PS: it's not worth the effort!! unfortunately for 1.0.1

FIX: update Promotion Banner Manager to v 1.2.1

Last edited:
Hi guys, I tested the 1.0.1 (purchase version > so non nulled or similar) and unfortunately disappointed, the addon does not work as expected is full of bugs,
1x the Store page shows errors when "lagom2" is installed in conjunction with "pomotion banner manager",
2x after logging in the dashboard is empty...
3x Domain Search after insert Domainname shows nothing. runs into a loop that has no end.
I would wait for a fix version from the developer.
4x Services, Networkstatus, page is empty...
> and so on....

PS: it's not worth the effort!! unfortunately for 1.0.1
Hello, inside the demo version, which worked great 🧐

@mahdi2003 yes know, i think there is the neu update from "promotion banner manager 1.2.1"​

so, I will have to update and test again...

edit: after update v1.2.1 ist run!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extedy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock