• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Promotion Manager for Lagom WHMCS Theme

Promotion Manager for Lagom WHMCS Theme v1.2.5

No permission to download
siriot updated Promotion Manager for Lagom WHMCS Theme with a new update entry:

Download Promotion Manager v1.2.4 Compatibility with Lagom Client Theme 2.1.3, 2.1.4.

PASSWORD​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Version 1.2.4​

Released 30th of March 2023
Compatible with Lagom Client Theme 2.1.3, 2.1.4
  • NEW Compatibility with Lagom Client Theme 2.1.3, 2.1.4.
  • FIX Resolved issue with text alignment on mobile phones for RTL language - case #51.
  • FIX Resolved issue with double slashes in urls - case #45.
  • FIX Other minor appearance fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: LemogrA
siriot updated Promotion Manager for Lagom WHMCS Theme with a new update entry:

Download Promotion Manager v1.2.5 Compatible with Lagom Client Theme 2.2.x

PASSWORD​

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Version 1.2.5​

Released 11th of September 2023
Compatible with Lagom Client Theme 2.2.x
Download Now
  • NEW Compatibility with Lagom Client Theme 2.2.x.
  • FIX Resolved issue with text alignment on mobile phones for RTL language - case #51.
  • FIX Resolved issue with double slashes in urls - case #45.
  • FIX...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: LemogrA
I believe it's not null. It's asking me for a valid license key.

brave_oz7Wi48K2y.png
This extension for Lagom WHMCS Client Theme is provided untouched.

So far in testing:
If used Promotion Manager v1.2.4 with my Lagom WHMCS Client Theme NULLED (v2.1.4) it works. No problems with the license checker implemented in version 1.2.2 of the Promotion Manager extension.

Note: It may work now, but it may not in the future, I can't offer any guarantee of performance..

However, if you are using version v1.2.5 of Promotion Manager with Lagom theme 2.2.x
I have not verified that it works with the latest version of Lagom Theme recently uploaded to the forum.

I don't have time for testing, maybe @This2ShallPass can help you as he has tested the recently loaded Lagom theme.

This extension for Lagom WHMCS Client Theme is provided untouched.

So far in testing:
If used Promotion Manager v1.2.4 with my Lagom WHMCS Client Theme NULLED (v2.1.4) it works. No problems with the license checker implemented in version 1.2.2 of the Promotion Manager extension.

Note: It may work now, but it may not in the future, I can't offer any guarantee of performance..

However, if you are using version v1.2.5 of Promotion Manager with Lagom theme 2.2.x
I have not verified that it works with the latest version of Lagom Theme recently uploaded to the forum.

I don't have time for testing, maybe @This2ShallPass can help you as he has tested the recently loaded Lagom theme.
Are you suggesting that I should downgrade to version v2.1.4 (Nulled), and then update to the latest version to make it work? Is that correct?

Are you suggesting that I should downgrade to version v2.1.4 (Nulled), and then update to the latest version to make it work? Is that correct?
I am not suggesting anything.

Any testing you want to do is up to you, your time, resources and knowledge.

As I said, I don't have time for testing. For me everything works because I have original license,

but I can't say or guarantee that Promotion Manager version 1.2.5 will work with version 2.2.x of the Lagom theme found in the forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock