• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio 2.2.5 Nulled

No permission to download
What do you mean by add author's domain in host?
This is not understable.
I mean.. Author domain is domain from where you purchased the module.
The domain here author sells his items ( that has WHMCS login page)
If you purchase something from rssstudio i.e: Lagom2 theme .

Author domain is: rsstudio.net
So
edit your" /etc/ hosts
127.0.0.1 rsstudio.net
127.0.0.1 lagom.rsstudio.net

Now when theme sends any info to author that will not pass through.

What do you mean by add author's domain in host?
This is not understable.
The domain that is selling the module i.e modules garden where they has intalled WHMCS and other possible domains
by editing /etc/ hosts
127.0.0.1 modulesgarden.com

firefox_QhdwX0Svtr.png

After the update, I am getting this popup in the rstheme settings. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Hi
For those having this problem just replace below file on the following directory:
directory:
Code:
/modules/addons/RSThemes/src/Template/Template.php

if you have fresh untouched files I can do decrypt it just send me untouched file

Attachments

• Template.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Looper
Shayan Xtreme updated Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio with a new update entry:

Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio v2.2.5 Nulled

Client Area​

• NEW Compatibility with WHMCS 8.10.0 and 8.10.1.
  • FIX Resolved an issue where enabling the currency dropdown in the theme navigation caused search engines to index URLs with currency parameters. These links will no longer be indexed - Case #859.
  • FIX Resolved an issue where the icon for the notification menu item was missing when the notification list was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Nzjah and Mah1973
This version does not send any information to the developer or alerts? Or do you have a guide on how to do it?
as far as I've checked files, there is no such backdoor on it and only on that license file you can even remove everything that connects to their API, but I think this is happening because they can randomly find websites using their theme even with a simple Google search, so then they can check that in their license server and find that you don't have the license
So mostly that is the issue I think

Reactions: siriot
Shayan Xtreme updated Lagom WHMCS Client Theme By RSStudio with a new update entry:

Client Area​

• NEW Compatibility with WHMCS 8.10.0 and 8.10.1.
  • FIX Resolved an issue where enabling the currency dropdown in the theme navigation caused search engines to index URLs with currency parameters. These links will no longer be indexed - Case #859.
  • FIX Resolved an issue where the icon for the notification menu item was missing when the notification list was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Nzjah and lastwall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pratudo.me
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock