• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form v1.2.4 Nulled

No permission to download
still trying... it's only i dont have that much free time... it's just when decoding with EasyToYou it removes some stuff.. so it's just figuring out what :)

Reactions: thehopper
RETAIL:
v1.0.6Released Jun 24th, 2022
NEW FEATURE
  • Set custom order page title bar name that will be displayed on the top of the browser's tab window - case #655
BUG FIX
  • Fixed case when a client could not go further with the selected product if another one was not available in the chosen billing cycle - case #641, #653, #662
  • Resolved problem where the client was not able to use their own domain upon product order placement - case #631, #645
  • Solved certain issue with using specified currencies in direct shopping URL addresses - case #640
  • Eliminated problem with searching a domain if its name started with a capital letter - case #635, #637
  • Fixed issue where EPP Code / Auth Code box might not be displayed when transferring a domain - case #636
  • Resolved problem where the optional client profile fields, set in WHMCS general settings, were not taken into account when creating a new account from the order form - case #634
  • Added missing billing cycle translations to the language file - case #577, case #633
  • Corrected cases where the client was not able to log in to the existing customer account from the order form - case #632
  • Fixed displaying of invalid billing cycles in the product tiles if the monthly pricing breakdown was enabled - case #620
  • Deactivating the "Display Price Suffix" option will now work properly
  • The product addon "One Time" billing cycle will be now correctly displayed on the order form
  • Eliminated case where the "Array" phrase could be displayed on the order summary after the promo code was applied from the direct URL
  • Resolved cases where the URL address was not updated along with the selected product changes made on the order form - case #619
  • Other minor code corrections, language, and UI improvements

Attachments

• lagom_one_step_order_form_1.0.6_whmcs.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 97
  • Wow
Reactions: ask_me and skardus
so yea... all i say is play with this.....

For me it works..... and i have set this also

happy play time...
===================================

SQL:
INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`id`, `setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES (NULL, 'lagom_one_step_order_form_localkey', '', '0000-00-00 00:00:00.000000', '0000-00-00 00:00:00.000000');

ps...
do i now get a free cookie ?

Attachments

• LagomOrderForm.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: hostmax and ask_me

happy play time...

SQL:
INSERT INTO `tblconfiguration` (`id`, `setting`, `value`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES (NULL, 'lagom_one_step_order_form_localkey', '', '0000-00-00 00:00:00.000000', '0000-00-00 00:00:00.000000');

ps...
here it asks me to check my ip with modules garden, it's not working yet

happy play time...

SQL:

ps...
:eek:

happy play time...

SQL:

ps...
ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'array' (T_ARRAY), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /home/me/public_html/test/test/whmcs/modules/addons/LagomOrderForm/LagomOrderForm.php:96
Stack trace:
#0 {main}

happy play time...

SQL:

ps...
bro pls give us

v1.0.6​

its on page 4​

happy play time...

I think it's wise not to tell how it's nulled publicly because it's possible that the MG team will change their licensing system in the next version if they read this post

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock