• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System 5.4.5

No permission to download
My kmrs V2 's Store page is not showing correctly. I think CSS files are missing. Anybody pls share that IMG_20220203_104229.jpg

js, I couldn't, but install the script going through the verification yes, basti put a function that does the verification, from the host, along with the purchase code, I managed to skip the verification.
great bro, I hope you can share it here, it would be a great contribution, I was thinking of buying it, but I want to test it a little before.

• Love
Reactions: abpublicapp

Download Karenderia V2 NULLED​

https://mega.nz/file/wixkgJ5D

Password​

How to install script

To install the script follow the steps below.
  • Create a new database from your server MySQL database
  • Create a DB user to the database and link that database to the DB user.
  • Extract the downloaded .zip file from codecanyon on your PC. You’ll find a zip file named
    install.zip after extracting
  • Upload the Install.zip file to your server public_html or subdomain directory you intend to
  • run the script.
  • Check the following folder permission make sure the permission is set to 755 or 777 in the
    following path /upload , /protected/runtime , backoffice/protected/runtime
  • Set your database credentials open the file k-config.php set the value for DB_NAME ,
    DB_USER , DB_PASSWORD and DB_HOST.
  • Then, navigate your site URL example http://yourserver.com/backoffice/install in your browser
    and it will automatically take you to the installation wizard.
  • Click on the Start Installation Process
  • You will get the Checking File Permission page. If everything is ok, then click on Go to the next
    step.
  • Now you need to import the SQL file
  • Now fill up the information of the shop and click Continue.
  • Click on Go to Home/ Login to the admin panel.
    Important: if you installing to a sub folder you need to update the .htaccess file with sub folder that you created both in main folder and backoffice folder

I copied storev2.css, store.css, responsive.css
Also copied images
Okay so storev2.css needs to be referenced in your header file for the font end view template.
Look at my index file and you'll see i added a line for it. You need to do the same

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock