• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System 5.4.5

No permission to download

blackpanther11

Dec 24, 2020
zackxavier submitted a new resource:

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System (KMRS) - Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System is a restaurant food ordering and restaurant membership system

• Merchant Administration Features
  • Easy to manage food item
  • Manage addon category
  • Size’s for food item eg. smal or large
  • Has Option for cooking reference eg. Well done, Medium rare etc
  • Manage address , tax , delivery charges , Receipt Message etc.
  • Send email notification to owner once there is new order.
  • Payment Gateway
  • Accept payment using paypal. you can set the paypal to sandbox for testing.
  • Accept Payment using offline credit cards...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Giorgi86 and Babak
This is fantastic. Up and running in a few hours.

Docs are in broken English - main issues are things like needing a very specific things set (ie, you need to have a category as retailer before your menu will appear)

Hello everybody! :) I use karenderia for my own delivery business and im very very happy, no bugs and work properly. Anyone can help me with Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v5.4.3

Thanks,

Reactions: zack0 and gugel69
[QUOTE = "maykoncoelho, postagem: 403578, membro: 59417"]
Atualizar?
[/CITAR]
Você tem a versão 5.4.3? Você poderia nos passar adiante? Obrigado!

zackxavier updated Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System with a new update entry:

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v5.4.3

Download Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System v5.4.3 Nulled Free
= v5.4.3 (18 February 21) =

new - lazy load menu for faster loading of merchant menu
new - implement multi currency addon code
new - price formater to suppport multi currency addon
new - migration to new table structure
new - merchant app addon code
new - mobileapp 2 app addon code
update - menu query to load more faster
update - google client library to work with lower php version
fixed - minor issues

Quick update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Lailton
I am in a local installation, through XAMPP and I am not able to save the edits I make in the Admin Panel. The save button rotates indefinitely. Could any good soul help me to solve this problem? Thanks!

I am in a local installation, through XAMPP and I am not able to save the edits I make in the Admin Panel. The save button rotates indefinitely. Could any good soul help me to solve this problem? Thanks!
Guys, I solved the problem by replacing Xampp with Laragon.

[QUOTE = "Diabo Branco, postagem: 409159, membro: 13247"]
bom truque para promover seu produto @ [USER = 43214] slvrsteele [/ USER] bro verificar
[/CITAR]
Nothing to do with your comment. I just tried to be useful because I am not a programmer and today I got to know this local server service through searches on Youtube.

Can somebody help me enable Paystack in Karenderia please..?
The entire code is actually already in there but a piece of it is missing so it doesn't show up.
Can anybody help me with it..?

Send screenshot of issue Sure we can help
These are Paystack search results using Notepad++
Something is missing in the code so it doesn't show up.
Can somebody help me fix it please.
36 files have Paystack code but Paystack isn't available in the Admin and mobile apps.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 41
These are Paystack search results using Notepad++
Something is missing in the code so it doesn't show up.
Can somebody help me fix it please.
36 files have Paystack code but Paystack isn't available in the Admin and mobile apps.

Welcome Dosti24 :)
please send error screenshot code screenshot does not help code we have also we can check there just send your error screenshot please

please send error screenshot code screenshot does not help code we have also we can check there just send your error screenshot please
You don't understand.
There is no error.
What I mean is, if you download this script and install it, you will not see Paystack in the payment gateways list.
The code is in the source code already but it doesn't show in the installation.
That is because the developer has removed the code that makes it show and left the rest alone so the code is useless without the missing piece.
If you search the script with notepad++ you'll see the Paystack code implementation in it. That's the screenshot I have provided. You can see the same thing if you run a simple search in the script with Notepad++.
So I need somebody to check and recreate the piece of the code that is missing.
That's all.
I hope you understand now?

Reactions: dilton01
Basti add that in advance. will be added soon.
You don't understand.
There is no error.
What I mean is, if you download this script and install it, you will not see Paystack in the payment gateways list.
The code is in the source code already but it doesn't show in the installation.
That is because the developer has removed the code that makes it show and left the rest alone so the code is useless without the missing piece.
If you search the script with notepad++ you'll see the Paystack code implementation in it. That's the screenshot I have provided. You can see the same thing if you run a simple search in the script with Notepad++.
So I need somebody to check and recreate the piece of the code that is missing.
That's all.
I hope you understand now?

Reactions: gordian
Basti add that in advance. will be added soon.
It's actually been in there for quite some time over a few updates now. He's not done it completely. Maybe because it makes it easier to do when someone requests it as custom work. He might just put in the short missing code and database table and be done.

It's actually been in there for quite some time over a few updates now. He's not done it completely. Maybe because it makes it easier to do when someone requests it as custom work. He might just put in the short missing code and database table and be done.
might be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock